New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

“I’m baaaaack”

Wow is the insecure femenist still spouting imaginary nonsense?

5 Likes

I’m sorry but noone’s going back. You’ll just have to sit alone and continue to deal with the fact that your reactionary nonsense culture war will go nowhere.

1 Like

IK Blizz doesn’t actually care about what they’re pandering. It’s disingenuous at best.

3 Likes

ah, so one bad movie makes it so nothing else can be all female leads.

gotcha.

3 Likes

I have no issue with all female anything. My favorite show is a female lead show.

My problem is the execution + the pandering. And just doing it just because. With no thought nor proper storytelling.

3 Likes

Don’t you know, Metzen is holding shadowy meetings with the writers to determine how to best emasculate and destroy le society by not having enough male leads… but only certain types of male leads. None of this ‘womanly’ having emotions and stuff.

Yeah, I’m out. This is a conversation I’m not interested in digging deeper to than I already did.

Muting.

I have such schadenfreude reading all these whiny comments. Thanks for the entertainment.

2 Likes

White men are evil REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blizz please can I be allowed to post images as well?
Also Blizz please bring back our bois and our Horde! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s just scores of men who’ve never had a genuine problem in their lives, it’s honestly just sad at this point

1 Like

Meh, like if they are well written compelling characters, it doesnt matter, basket or stick.
From what i’ve seen so far its a lot of ‘power of friendship’ and it’s kinda cringe.

The Marvels did great, didn’t it? And She-Hulk did pretty well too, didn’t it? As did Wonder Woman 84, right? I didn’t see any of those, or pay much attention to them, but didn’t they all do well?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

Blizzard is now writing WoW like a Disney mobile game, it started in Shadowlands and here we are now

3 Likes

Why are you all so obsessed with capeslop as some indicator of the “popularity of dei wokeism”?

If you don’t like strong female characters then WoW is probably not for you. The elves especially have a long list of them. That said I think most of the expansions have had mostly male leads. So having a few with mostly female leads in a world of magic makes sense.

Once strength is taken out of the equation by adding in magic things change pretty quick. It’s kind of what has happened now that we have rule of law that demands equality and weapons that don’t require much strength.

Would be interesting to see a comparison over time of how much WoW has been male dominated vs female in the main stories. Pretty sure most of the main characters we male, by quite a large gap.

1 Like

shall i go and list all the male leading movies that didn’t go well too?

There’s literally thousands, but that doesn’t answer my question, and I’m really asking a question because I don’t know the answer. If you are not going to answer my question, why are you replying to me?

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

you didnt ask me a question.

Those movies flopped because Disney has been lazily pushing out half-assed content after the success of End Game, not because of made-up culture war bs. The Barbie movie is an example of this.

3 Likes

hey, dont diss the barbie movie
that was great.

3 Likes