New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

It doesn’t bother me, but I have a hard time taking Faerin Lothar seriously with all of the boxes she ticks.

4 Likes

Feminism has certainly damaged a lot of women (and men.) It’s a sad state of affairs when importing 3rd world refugees is considered the solution to the problem for many western nations. (Which ironically enough tend to favor traditional institutions like marriage.)

4 Likes

Don’t you mean “body type 2’s”?

2 Likes

its a pretty bad story…or some of the characters are just morons, especially alleria…she’s just nothing but a constant stream of failures, and then allies herself with a disabled band of orphan lovers and anduin… i dont even know why he is in this story who would follow a king like this?

Ah, and there we go there’s the weird handwringing over immigration and birth rates.

1 Like

I see the thread hasn’t improved much in my absence.

3 Likes

Weird? Take a good look in the mirror. I think you’ll find your answer.

I’m not going to fault the spider people for having female rulers. Let’s face it, female spiders sometimes eat males, live longer and get bigger. If they were going to have a rule, it would be the females in charge.

2 Likes

Since the Co*by Suite debacle it has and will continue to be this way. It is what it is, just roll with it.

Have you seen the 2016 all-female cast of Ghostbusters?

9 Likes

nope, but im aware how badly it did. :smiley: :+1: :rofl:

The whole forums is just exploding with nonsense. More than usual :pensive:

Yep. Same trend. Same message. It’s been going on for years :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Hope that’s a joke :rofl:

1 Like

I know we’re well past this being relevant, but I’m gonna post it anyway:

5 Likes

This is the future of the game, people. Blizzard will not budge on this. Either play it as is or make your own game with blackjack and… well… you know.

It’s just one insecure man after another

1 Like

This is a trope.
People are pretending like this is happening in a vacuum.
We all know the current state of mass media, so let’s drop the games.

The women are all in charge and the men are weak. What moral is the story advancing?

And why would the writers choose to do this?

3 Likes

That the writers wanted strong women leads?

What? Did you expect someone to say there’s a grand conspiracy to emasculate men by not putting as much faux-machismo characters in a 20+ year old video game?

2 Likes

You’re not wrong, but we can tell ActiBlizz what we think of it, assuming they don’t remove our posts when they don’t agree with our opinion and actually read them instead, it’s still not going to change until the current trend in society changes. It will eventually change. Everyone said that the “movement” in the 60s and 70s would change the world, then came the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s. Now we have to deal with this DEI IG woke garbage and it too shall pass once everyone realizes how short sighted and self defeating it is.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

5 Likes