New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

He’s a teen and that’s gross.

3 Likes

That’s the player character esp the ones that dont read the quest texts.

female characters in games = politics, keep this woke nonsense out of my games
male characters in games = normal, the default

18 Likes

Don’t you people ever get tired of being obsessed over whether some media is woke or not?

6 Likes

This feels apt right about now:

21 Likes

With such an endless stream of woke media how could I get tired?

7 Likes

I like to turn on calm media when I slep, very soothing for good rest and dreams. :melting_face:

Is the woke in the room with you right now? You’re safe, friend. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Anduin gets happy. Thrall will come back with boats. As for Magni, that’s normal for Dwarves over the age of 40. And you forgot the beardless dwarf.

Just because you disapprove of the male leads doesn’t mean they aren’t there.

7 Likes

Most of the games on the left are extremely old. Do one with similarly timed games.

1 Like

looks around

Nope. Just my wife.

And she’s got a good head on her shoulders.

2 Likes

it’s females that compete with men for women…

Gah i miss Bioshock. 1 and 2 were fantastic.

You mean you were fine portraits of lady’s in wow turned into fruits?

That’s pretty mean tbh

3 Likes

I just took a random image off Google. You’re gonna wanna take any issues up with them.

Though I’d add in games like Red Dead Redemption 2 on the left which is newer.

But then they couldn’t get that dopamine hit from all the attention.

1 Like

I’m in the minority in that I also enjoyed Infinite…if only for the setting. I dunno…floating city in the sky was awesome as heck.

2 Likes

Weirdly I’ve only played through Infinite, even though everything about the first game should be something I love. I just never got around to playing it.

1 Like

Oh no, women exist!

I feel like I’m paired with some sort of Bronzebeard more than anything this expansion. Anduin’s doing his best, okay? Magni’s having a hard time (heh, get it?). Thrall’s still around for some reason…

Like, my brother in the light, yeah, there are female characters of import here. I’m sorry, body type 2 characters… But I can’t imagine being someone who is triggered by their existence enough to make a fragile little QQ post about it.

I’m sure there are better games out there full of only men, if you need to be a Little Rascal about it.

6 Likes