New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I don’t know, I think troll posts usually have no context to them to discuss. I think the thread does have important things to discuss, but then again. Maybe your right, this forum is rarely capable of discussing this topic maturely.

It is a legitimate post by a legitimate player of our community. Also they are a Void Elf and not a Troll. If they were a Troll they would of asked blizz to represent the Horde as well.

Yeah I’m out too. You come try to talk about the game and then it ends up the same crazy feminist attacking another person who happened to be a Marine…just because they were a Marine…people defending said crazy person…then crazy person says all men are bad for society…same people still defend her. Kinda crazy. Ya’ll have a good night.

11 Likes

I’m secretly a troll.

I’m also a :poop: poster, but that’s entirely unrelated.

1 Like

I can’t even imagine how boring every story in the game ever would be if people first approached it with a tally sheet and went, “Okay, before I sit back and enjoy it I need to count up how many characters are male and how many are female, and how many are Alliance and how many are Horde, who is portrayed as being the most “good” and who is the most “evil”, who gets sacrificed and who lived?”

Just…freakin’ play the story.

2 Likes

Same, idk why I am being serious for once. Maybe the alchohol idk…

2 Likes

Thats exactly what the writers are doing though. All the strong and sharp characters have been women.

4 Likes

Funny thing, people been saying that for years before the roles got reversed. And now the people saying this are the ones that wanted inclusion, and those who just wanted a story are fighting for more inclusion. The world got topsy turvy.

4 Likes

I don’t believe reading comprehension is your strong-suit.

I think Kentaurus makes a good point that you never know these days, but I’m leaning on the side of a troll post.

Maybe it’s just best if I just move on.

I do not believe that genuine kindness and good faith is your strong suit yourself

2 Likes

Nope, reading comprehension is pretty on point on that one. You said men are the blanket perpetrators which means, men are the only perpetrators. Perhaps you are bad at choosing the proper words when speaking.

4 Likes

Yep. Male or female. I really don’t care. I just want to genuinely enjoy the story for the first time in a while and so far, I don’t have any complaints.

1 Like

Yes, exceptions exist. It doesn’t disprove anything I said about men being the majority of abusers. It’s a whataboutism

Goal post shifting, you said Blanket not majority… But good on you for correcting yourself on that one but can we not try to do it by villainizing me for pointing out your lapse in judgement.

4 Likes

Alright I am going to call it as well now myself. To all you unkind and hateful souls lurking this thread I will pray for you tonight. May you find happiness in your lives one day and may that will lead you to a better appreciation towards your fellow human beings in the future, no matter who they are.

2 Likes

Don’t waste your breath with prayer, it’s never done anything.

The kind in this cinematic:

You know what it means stop the mental gymnastics.

6 Likes

I don’t know. I liked this one more.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer (youtube.com)

Yet more male insecurity equating being aggressive and buff with being manly.

1 Like