New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

At best I’m sure that’s a ‘tu quoque’. And I’m unsure how that context alleviates my assumptions about your open mindedness. Is it ‘Semper Fi’ or ‘Whimper Cry’?

He wrote: “inclusivity cancer culture" not “inclusivity cancel culture", so that is how I responded.

You are right, sorry I am just a dumb male :frowning:

You’re such a confusing individual. I’m intrigued.

Yes I am a cold blooded sociopath for finding misogynistic men malding about video games amusing

Being decent is hard for some to comprehend I know, but I still think you are alright even if I do not agree with your opinions.

Men wanting proper male heroes/role models is not misogyny.

8 Likes

No its not misogynistic to want more manly man representation in the game when it has been very much lacking over the last few expansions. Most of the men are either bad guys, dumb, or soft.

We want BLOOD AND THUNDER.

4 Likes

Well, I’m glad one of us feels this way.

Oh no, I’ve had my own experiences. Sadly, almost every woman has had to deal with men’s ugliness.

yeah, i mean I suspect it was written that way as they view cancel culture as a cancer. To be honest I don’t disagree. Bullying people into not speaking regardless of their point of view is kinda cancerious. Nobody, no matter how vile, or misguided they are deserves to have their voice taken, and bullied into submission. I just can’t agree with that way of thinking or behavior. Everyone deserves a voice.

5 Likes

I mean if that’s directed at me to try and hurt my feelings I’m not a Marine or the Marine in question so maybe ask them? But if we’re talking about you I would assume it’s Whimper Cry. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The proper heroes/role models being caricatures of masculinity marketed in the 80s and 90s when you were younger.

Manly men protect the weak, innocent, or those who cant stand up for themselves for whatever reason.

Manliness isnt a necessarily a negative trait.

6 Likes

How do you know who or what my role models are? I have made no such claim(s).

Yet all women benefit from men in society whether that’s from the security provided, the provision and upkeep of critical infrastructure etc. I’m sorry almost every woman has had to deal with that too :frowning:

4 Likes

Yeah and then those “manly men” start feeling entitled to things and whoops! Looks like they’re not better at all

For male role models I invite you all to check out Deep Rock Galactic. We have:

• Beards
  • Drinking
  • Big guns
  • Lots of mining
  • Fighting for the greatest cause of them all

5 Likes

Yeahhhh Rock and Stone!

2 Likes

Abounding with wit in your ‘rubber:me::glue:you’ argument. Don’t hurt yourself straining for those insults.