New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Nope. But most expansions had cool battles at some point. This entire storyline so far has been nothing but feminism and mundane quests. I’m just asking for the good stuff. No need to get angry about it bro.

1 Like

I have popcorn, my wife made it. :popcorn:

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

That’s an old one but it will never not be relevant. I love it.

1 Like

Game of Thrones was good, what are you on about?

Clearly, you know nothing John Snow.

2 Likes

It was…until it wasn’t.

1 Like

You’re not wrong. Weak, comfortable people make this game… You’re not getting anything with teeth ever again.

At least you (seemingly) play Alliance… It’s looking awfully bleak for the horde.

2 Likes

Okay so back on topic.

Blizz please give us back our big, smart and manly bois. Inclusion means everyone, not one or the other.
Blizz please give us back our Horde (yes we still exist).

2 Likes

The internet has long forgotten how to remain unrustled.

1 Like

But we will fight on! No retreat, no surrender, no quarter, FOR THE HORDE!

I have go now, my wife said so, she wants to play WoW. :flushed:

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

You can’t call it Horde anymore. It might come off as too aggressive these days. Let’s come up with another name.

What happened to, “BLOOD AND THUNDER”

The devs need to harken back to the 90’s. Play Warcraft. Bring back the grit! Put the War back in Warcraft. Enough of this friendly crap!

3 Likes

What everyone clearly needs is this.

1 Like

indeed, inclusion by way of exclusion is not inclusion but a false narrative. I don’t understand this new way of thinking, why must we forsake one group in order to include another.

2 Likes

You can’t say blood anymore because it triggers certain phobias and thunder is too loud.

5 Likes

The Dalaran ruins, Hallowfall, and Azj-Kahet all had big battles

The new horde battle cry will now be…Peace and Love.

1 Like

You have one joke.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I do. I’ve been talking to it for the past hour.

1 Like

Okay so what if we added a bunch of big beefy shirtless bois to the horde side to draw in more players? I know lot of the girls like that sort of thing as well! Have them accompany horde players during questing and lead the charge into battle, tearing your foes in half with their bare hands! Meanwhile all the “feelings” storylines can be dealt with by the Alliance.