New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

You have issues.

1 Like

Play with orphans, who were orphaned at the hands of Lovecraftian fishmen who eat people and fanatical spider zealots.

I put her on ignore a while back, hoss, some people just ain’t worth arguing with, but I understand why. It’s all the people like her that work at ActiBlizz that pretty much nix any hope for strong male characters in WoW.

Men lead, men protect, men fight wars, that is what we have been bred to do since our species’ inception. Now society is trying to change that, and they’re trying to change millennia of breeding in a relatively short span, and failing horribly. At some point, men are just going to put our collective foot down, and it will all come to a crashing halt.

ActiBlizz should have kept out of the political arena and just made a fun game. Ignore all that buzz and cater to their largest crowd of supporters, and kept things interesting and fun, and yes, have some strong male characters to do the heavy lifting because that is how our species is hardwired.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

7 Likes

Need the end of season 6 edit where the horse is pristine for the Battle of the Bastards and The Winds of Winter episodes.

No. It’s just television trends towards the lowest common denominator, ID-driven viewer.

Ah. I was wondering how long it’d take before the weird eugenics stuff came out.

WoW is a videogame.

1 Like

I might be in the minority, but I enjoyed GoT up until the final season. :sweat_smile: But I’ll be forever salty about it how it ended. So much character development tossed aside for shock value with no substance or precedence.

2 Likes

Why are you offended by my asking you a question?

Yeah I enjoyed it well enough until the final season too.

but man I don’t think I’ve ever seen thing get dropped from internet culture as quickly as that show did.

:neutral_face::expressionless::roll_eyes:

1 Like

The Walking Dead

I was seeing merchandise on store shelves for months, if not years afterward. Not even new stuff, just old stuff created during the last couple of seasons. Pretty sure it was all just cleared away after a while to make way for items that they could actually move.

Maybe but I didn’t watch that so I wasn’t paying attention to it.

Feminist points like the one said above helped with that. OMG it had sex. That means the entire show wasn’t good.

Did you just start playing yesterday? 90% of the quests in the entire history of the game is helping people with their mundane chores.

Whoa, calm down friend, there’s no reason to get so angry!

I wish I had a bunch of Snickers to start passing around at this point.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this gif in a while:

2 Likes

Not always mundane.

The game has gotten too fluffy. You cant point at one thing and say “this is the reason!” Its a culmination of different things. Many of us are not at a point where its just making WoW awful.

Also, there is a clear, “girl power” thing going on in WoW and were SICK OF IT. Bring back the MEN.

2 Likes