New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Oh I used to all the time. Maybe it has to be that character.

Yeah if you’re posting on an alt it tracks all those requirements by character rather than account.

Aww, did a real man have a snuggle with your sweetie? Well, butch up some and maybe she’ll stop putting those horns on you.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes

We need more big muscular sweaty males ripping their enemies in half and showing those Nerubian invaders what’s what. Why do you think I rolled Horde in the first place? COMEON we have the cgi tech now I want to feel so immersed in that amazing cutscene video that I can literally smell the action as it happens!

Unfortunately the Warcraft today has a lack of useful men… and a lack of the Horde even existing anymore :frowning:

1 Like

Marines are one of the people I cover my drink around.

Also, you really can’t have a view that in contrary to ActiBlizz’s current vision either, meaning you can’t have had too many forum vacations. I’ll never be able to post links here, I’ve angered ActiBlizz too many times. :+1:

2 Likes

This was the way. Lands were attacked and defended. It is what it is.

Anyway, back to wanting only the manliest of men. A man’s man. A man’s man’s man, if you will.

2 Likes

Maybe it shouldn’t be that way? Just as a thought? And maybe all male characters don’t need to have the baseline personality of a roided chimp?

2 Likes

The US has the best Unhealthcare and badguy to bolognamist technology in the world!

Now Marines trigger you too. Man what doesn’t at this point? So far you’ve been offended by everything. That drink that you cover…which is probably one of those weak fruity pebble shots…has more bite than you do.

7 Likes

I don’t think this was the thread that went on about Disney, but as long as the forums are making that a thing we also need male characters who can turn a fight into an awesome musical number.

Hush ho, let us shine.

Yes I enjoy cocktails and not downing shot glasses of corn-derived paint-thinner. Is this not expected of the female gender or have the expectations shifted without me knowing?

1 Like

What about shots of rum tho?

1 Like

Marines trigger a lot of people. Especially those soy latte boys because we know that they know that their sweeties would rather be on arm than theirs, and probably will or have been at some point. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with being a little fruity.

3 Likes

I’m very happy ‘The Acolyte’ season 2 is cancelled. It was very bold to take this on and say this how it went down, it’s deep canon your playing around with there don’t muck it up!.

They mucked it up. It beyond stupid that story was 160( maybe 130) Years before Luke Skywalker, It just didn’t fill that story as far as how it looked, dialog and or pacing and just bad actors all around.

George Lucas let somethings slide with space, but he didn’t have fires blowing around in space wind.

4 Likes

I know what happened. She and her best friend were both at a bar and the Marine picked her friend instead of her. Now she uses that as an excuse for something something unresolved trauma and covers her drinks as well as degrades all Marines. Ya hate to see it.

3 Likes