New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

2 Likes

Not generally framed that way but yes. Garrosh was a good example too except the entire villian and old god thing.

Worked well for me for almost 30 years. Now I’m a productive member of society. I even hug people now!(So I know how big to make the hole)

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

As long as you quit complaining about others wanting masculine characters represented. You’re coming across as one of those blue-haired California boys someone else mentioned. Someone can’t mention men conquering around you? Or fighting? Is there anything else? Oh maybe I should have blurred this comment for you and put “trigger warning” before it to make you feel better.

6 Likes

“No you don’t understand, psychopathic vigilantes summarily executing people without even the barest pretense of trial is good and it makes Frank Castle very deep.”

1 Like

Get a new joke. It’s been eight years.

1 Like

Its not at all fabricated. Historically, men have fought wars. Now, in a fantasy world where magic exists, sure women can fight on an equal level, but make it that: AN EQUAL LEVEL. The game has been all about girl power since BFA and I am DONE with it!

3 Likes

Yep.

Most of BFA was fighting everything BUT the other side

Alliance kills more witched in drustvar than horde. Hell, alliance kills more blood trolls than horde.

And the blood trolls were killing horde, I’d have given them some slack to do that really.

Blood troll wants to cut our horde hearts? Have at it dude. The game is letting you kill them more than I am. I just need horde dead, I won’t sweat the details as to how lol.

2 Likes

I think it’s perfectly acceptable, even needed in many cases.

1 Like

8 years since I’ve used the joke? Or 8 years of your life that you’ve been offended by everything? Honestly it’s hard to tell on the internet.

3 Likes

To be honest I don’t understand why Blue hair or being from California instantly takes away your man card. I knew some people with blue hair back in the day that would sooner knuckle you then give you a sandwhich. And lets not talk about the aggressive sense of territory you can find in california. Ever heard of a Californian lane change let me tell you what. I’ve seen this happen and they flip you off while doing it.

On a side note since I linked that image I really enjoy that through the power of memes that internet has created this whole sub-plot where Dracula owes Moon Knight money.

2 Likes

Just kill 'em, kill 'em all and let the Almighty sort them out! :hugs:

I think I saw a thread on Reddit about this problem, which is more than something positive, which didn’t change anything, it’s the same thing but in a different way, in the end due to the toxicity of the community I ended up flagged for whatever I saw as trollish or offensive.

I mean where the 50% of female characters go, and the other 50 where the male characters end up now.

It may be worth a variation that we have another one of a different gender, but I see that Blizzard shouldn’t trust anything if it’s only due to their Social Contract quota or their DEI.

Anyway, we’ll see what happens in this expansion, let’s hope it’s not that cringe that happened with DF.

1 Like

The totally natural and masculine urge to go out and kill other people and die in abject agony because your ruler told you so

Exactly, you don’t get understand

since Legion, they literally throw vol’jin into the dumpster to make Sylvanus a literal girlboss

I actually think the only reason they killed off the warchief position was because there was no woman well know to get the position

1 Like

Maybe that’s why all the “good manly men” characters are dead I wonder lol

1 Like

Every time I try to link a picture it tells me i can’t, any help would be cool.

An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts. :frowning:

Yeah for some reason the forum software they use is set to only allow accounts with permission to link pictures.

Which getting permission has a bunch of requirements that amount to “post here regularly for a while”.

War crime supporter and a marine? Yeah that checks out. It’s about the most popular marine past-time next to being sex pests at ports.