New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

All I know is Metzen mentioning the unison of elven tribes. So we’ll get more elf characters thrown in. Unsure how their development will be but their interviews only mention cohesive storytelling.

Time will tell, so I’ll let them cook.

1 Like

What’s cringe is shaming men for not being masculine enough.

3 Likes

Most of this isn’t correct lol. Anduins in charge for a few secs before Lothar appears and then he gets captured lol.

Every other zone is female led

2 Likes

I think something to be kept in mind is that storytelling in fantasy universes or sci-fi universes, or fictional universes in general, aren’t divorced from real world knowledge and experience of something as relatable as a character’s sex. An even split will almost never come across as a natural, organic thing.

1 Like

ill be real with you homie… i didnt really do good in highschool. thanks for the clarification.
i just thought like they layed eggs pre fertalized if that makes sense.
whats your favorite spider?

1 Like

Oh boy just what we need, more elves.

As if we didn’t have enough elves over the years, almost as bad as when they put trolls in the spotlight for several expansions in a row. And just when you thought we were done with trolls, it was “surprise! more trolls!”

1 Like

Which is why I said “something close to”.

Don’t have to be 50/50, 8 guys 5 girls, or 6 girls 4 guys, at least something close.

It is what it is. That plot needs to wrap up. I’m mostly excited for ethereals.

Yeah really boring trolls too. Don’t even look interesting. Look very “pretty”, will def be a new allied race sooner or later.

What plot, nothing happens the entire expansion except for the first 5 minutes

because this is a forum that has rules.

I actually quite liked Lothar in the end. But that one conversation where I’m watching a magic school bus enactment about not trying to help disabled people unless they want to be helped was really out of place and cringe af.

1 Like

So… just curious.

If Sylvanas was supposedly redeemed at the end of SL (I skipped SL after Korthia so I’m relying on bits and pieces I’ve heard) …

Whatever happened to the rest of the Undead?

Kinda feel like they should explain that.

This is what shadowlands was. The female characters were almost all redeeming or redeemable. Male leads? Weak. Evil. Complacent. Dead.

2 Likes

Bro clearly hasn’t play the new expac LMAO

Anduin and Faerin are together the majority of Hallowfall and Alleria joins them off and on

Then he gets captured at the start of Ahz’Khaet, we do stuff with Faerin for 5 seconds, spend time with the Nerubians and Gazlowe, and then meet back with Anduin and Alleria for the rest, No Faerin.

1 Like

… none of which were broken by the OP, hence why he asked.

2 Likes

The sunwell and Xal’atath. If you’re expecting six patches worth of storytelling in one week then video games are the wrong medium.

It’s better a lot better than it has since BFA tho lol.

They took an Alliance character and made her the leader/Caelia.

I literally just explained the story in the second zone.