New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Kamala’s entire campaign is based on identity politics. Try again.

5 Likes

I am sorry.

Are you seriously trying to pretend that the current state of the GOP is not based on a specific identity?

1 Like

tbf this experience can be wildly different in many of those red areas depending on what the visitor looks like lol, and this is coming from someone who also lives in a red area of a typically blue state

1 Like

Well, THIS post went off the rails.

I don’t pretend. I research all sides including independent. Policy 1st is the way.

2 Likes

Really because I don’t see conservatives identifying themselves by special pronouns.

9 Likes

Towns are lesser known but it adds up. Paradise, CA for one, after the fires all that mess moved to Chico, CA.

Ok.

You just have no clue what you are referring to.

Once again. I see why you had to hide on a forum alt for this conversation.

I will move on, no more time for trolls tonight.

I also don’t see conservatives forcing people to call them by specific things, and then getting absolutely angry if you get it wrong and/or going as far as trying to pass laws to make it “illegal” to call somebody by a wrong pronoun.

3 Likes

They turned into pick-me devs

This is something I’ve noticed for a few years, and it’s certainly gotten very, very old.

Just seems like a whole lot of virtue-signaling, and feels very forced and inauthentic.

WoW has cool female characters. I’m not opposed to more. But you gotta mix it up, and throw a bone to those of us who latch onto more “metal” character designs. And not every character needs to be “in touch with their emotions”, I think part of why Garrosh resonated with people is he was a character that was just kind of “fun to hate”.

Warcraft is missing more of those. I’m glad Jaina has returned more to her original self, but it’s okay to have characters that are just kind of jerks, without being full-blown villains. It’s actually been something super refreshing about WoW Classic, is just how “normal” the NPC’s feel when they talk to you. They regularly treat you like you’re bothering them, and it just lends it an air of believability.

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying the story this go around so far. I can’t wait to get into some of the real meat of the campaign.

1 Like

You mean all the folk identifying with Nordic tribes they’re not from? lol

1 Like

do spiders have genders?

stone is stone.

2 Likes

Conservative and Independent main talking points are:

• Ending proxy wars
  • stopping corporate capture by big Pharma
  • stopping illegal immigration
  • building back the economy
  • finding ways to reduce the national debt

Anyone of any gender, race, creed or background can contribute to those topics.

12 Likes

Thread was actually good until the last few posters showed up.

It is still is a great thread.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Uh… yes?

Nearly every complex living organism has a gender, plants included.

Now granted some can actually change (like some frogs), but generally, yes.

1 Like

hasn’t there been enough male leads for the past 8 years? relax man

2 Likes

anytime a post is about the roles women have in this game, you can expect it to devolve into left vs right nonsense lol. Especially during US election cycles

2 Likes