New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Because it can be. One can smell OPs BS too. It goes both ways.

On the one hand, because of the disgusting things that have happened behind closed doors at Blizzard, and on the other hand, because it has been a trend in the media for several years now. It is what it is. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

Okay, so somehow, ‘bad writing’ ends up slipping on a banana peel and doing the exact same thing that nearly everybody else in Wokefornia does, pushing DEI?

Or maybe, just maybe, it actually is political agenda. I mean, if it quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

Stop trying to call it a pig.

2 Likes

I do not mind all female leads to be honest.

But when things go sideways look out…

The claws come out.

:woman_shrugging:

:thinking:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

Quick question.

Am I allowed to disagree with you? I was not allowed to with the other person.

1 Like

You can disagree with whoever the flip you wanna disagree with, doesn’t make you right though.

1 Like

Your reading comprehension is getting affected by you increased heart rate. I never said California is all terrible. LOL. bro… come on.
I lived there. There is a lot of great things about Cali. But it’s the bluest state in the Union by far. There is a reason even the locals call Berkeley > Bezerkeley.

4 Likes

because the characters mentioned by OP are still relevant and being built upon. If a character is only a temporary lead for the purpose of establishing growth for other characters, their importance as a lead is hollow.

Maybe I’m looking at this topic in a wide view while you are looking at it in the simplified way the OP presented it. Cause I don’t think either of us are really wrong

Ok. Cool. I just wanted to get that out of the way first.

Because your political agenda seems to just dismiss anyone that disagrees with you.

And I live in a red state, and its extremely horrible to people.

shrug

1 Like

Sounds like we have a crushed male ego. Lol.

1 Like

Californian, here!

It’s got nothing to do with California.

It has everything to do with people who live their lives on twitter.

5 Likes

I live in a predominantly red area in a blue state, and people are great to each other around here, as they are in a lot of southern states.

I remember there’s been several youtubers from the UK visiting the States, and the first thing they mention is the sheer friendliness and hospitality of the red areas in the mid-southeast.

San Francisco used to be the crown jewel of USA which is why tourists used to want to go there as much as the NY Big apple time square.

1 Like

Oh, I am talking about politics and government policies. Not specific people.

Like, they are really pushing for "no free lunches at school for children living in poverty "

You know.

If anyone was every lucky to see San Fran during its peak. It was one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Magical.

1 Like

And look at what they are now after years and years of heavy blue occupation.

NYC has a bunch of rotting buildings downtown that are being sold at $200k+ for apartments that aren’t even livable that need condemned and demolished.

San Fran has literal human waste and used needles all over its streets.

5 Likes

Vancouver is what Seattle and San Francisco used to be. So Vancouver is still nice from what I heard. Same with Toronto.

1 Like

You think there arent red towns with these sorta issues?

1 Like

I wasnt expecting the politics of free lunches to be brought up in this thread.

1 Like

Name a red town with human waste on its streets.