New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Its not very progressive then to boil it down to men cant handle women in videos games Which is what has been done over and over again. Youve almost used up all the good will anyone has for this farce and people are just calling your bs. No one is ever going to want to go indepth with you because you’re disingenuous and judgemental.

All these things you claim to be aware of but cant even realize when you’re using the same tactics that you probably decried were used on minorities

4 Likes

are you strawmanning and making up an argument?

yeah this post just keeps getting worse.

1 Like

That is exactly what it has become which is why the “weirds” are so angry at the “wokes”. People are not failing with that power, in fact they are doing much better.

Someone told me to look at how “woke” movies are failing but it turns out the top movies for the last three years were a movie about blue people (Avatar), a movie where a female lead becomes a real person (Barbie) and a Disney movie with a rainbow assortment of characters.

And yes, a woman of color running for office is going to attack her opponent. Again we can see why the “weirds” are so upset.

2 Likes

My only issue with recent gender leaders is that is forced. Don’t get me wrong I like Jiana, talinji. I just don’t like it for races where the leader is a warrior and the said warrior is the strongest in that race and group. Normally gender wouldn’t be an issue as in real life certain species have large females like sharks, hyenas but in wow femal body type is usually smaller and not as big strong as their male counter parts. I’m referring to orcs here. Where wasting clan and maghar racial leaders are female warriors. If they were shamans or hunters something non warrior where you could go. Ya they probably are the strongest, but warrior just doesn’t work or make their body type bigger to fit.

Okay… so you’re having negative interactions IRL with “certain groups” all the time, but you and that other guy can’t actually describe the interactions you had because… you’ve already decided I’m not going to believe you and just trust you bro it totally happened?

Uh, okay then?

1 Like

im done
ill just sit here and chow down.

1 Like

Your GIFs are making this thread 1000x times better lol

1 Like

God, I wish I could block people on this forum.

you uhm can. right click name view activity ignore.
or preferences on the profile icon in the upper right corner and put name on ignore user. select duration.
why would you want to ignore this:

1 Like

why can’t i have gifs?

cause you need tl3.

You can! It’s just unnecessarily difficult.

If you click on your character’s portrait and click activity > preferences > users.

Then you can manually type in and find the person you wanna put on ignore.

3 Likes

But there’s always another one, so it’s kind of pointless.

1 Like

I swear I looked for this last week and couldn’t find it. Thanks. lol

1 Like

Legit, and I’m a minority mind you. It is human nature just attack the other side blame your failures on them. People really need to do some self reflection. Just forcing female cast is doomed to fail and create resentment.

5 Likes

how is it following a story forcing it on you? the main story features veressa karenrunner and xalath following a narrative. nobody was shoehorned in…what are you talking about?

1 Like

Isn’t that a feminist thing :rofl:

no anyone can have a victim complex.

1 Like

veressa karenrunner is fine no issue with her. I posted about a little earlier feel free to scroll up and read.

Now days every new leader is a female it does seem forced. There is no reason all the leaders should be one gender or another. My question to you is why is it so hard to let people share their feedback? That is what forums are for.

maybe later i have to get ready for work.