New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

So others are no longer allowed the freedom of association to decide to break ties with someone who says things that insulting to them or damaging to their interests?

is this some sort of vague threat?

1 Like

If i wasnt so sure of your disconnect from reality this pretty much confirms it

Nope compassion actually but I figured someone would get upset about it

4 Likes

asking a question is getting upset?

If it was an innocent question but that would have to give faith to the sincerity of it and thats out of the window for yall

4 Likes

Lol yeah I wondered that, too. What does he mean by “a correction is coming”? Very weird stuff.

Brother you are so disconnected from reality that you’re talking like you can predict the future and like some wild conspiracy theory is gonna come true. I truly hope you get the help you need, but like I said, maybe just start by going outside more and talking to other people, it will be a big help, I promise.

idk this sounds more like you not trusting people than anything else.

1 Like

I mean thats what happens when a certain group takes advantage of peoples willingness to include and turns it into a cutural nightmare

5 Likes

i just dont even anymore.

1 Like

How many times have you had these kinds of interactions with “certain groups” face to face and not just on the internet though?

1 Like

More than youve probably had a good faith discussion with someone who has an opposing view

2 Likes

It’s Brightlance. Changed race and name, but if you look at the “Most Contributions” at the top of the thread, it’s them.

2 Likes

well that checks out then. seems rather tame for them tbh.

Tell me about it then, describe your negative interactions face to face with “certain groups”, tell us about what happened that was so bad.

1 Like

Why so you can continue to minimalize and marginalize me? Like has been done over and over and over again in this thread.

And yet i thought you were more progressive than that

7 Likes

It makes no difference what you say. These interactions are incredibly common online and offline. The ask is bad faith.

If you pointed out a specific interaction they’d either

a.) Change the subject
b.) Whataboutism
c.) Say it’s no big deal and your feelings about it don’t matter

I mean this thread alone is full of this.

7 Likes

It’s very progressive to ask people about their life experience and to share it with others, so go on right ahead. Let’s hear about your negative interactions IRL with “certain groups”.

1 Like

If they’re incredibly common IRL then in good faith I’m asking you to share your experience with them, describe what happened to you so we can hear all about it.

2 Likes

can we stop with this victim complex?
how hard is it to provide examples?

2 Likes