New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Literally none of this can be parsed and applied to media consumption.

You’re extremely silly lol

1 Like

Know what would be dope? If some of these female leads had a mailbox and a repair feature.

:rofl:

You do realize we had no power and we really still don’t have that much power. So even if we have more power than ever it is still not a lot. Look at who runs the world for example. People are not attacking men but are making a choice to no longer silently take mistreatment or being over looked. Trying to hold people to the standard of being decent is not attacking or oppressing men.

1 Like

I never said being a man is being toxic.
Don’t play or put words.

2 Likes

Right yall had the power and completely fumbled it by making it a crusade agaisnt anyone with a critical opinion. To the point that people are just fed up with it and are actually giving pushback

8 Likes

What power tell me what power was had because I really want to know. Yes, the whining and crying from people that still hold all the power. As for critical opinions it is normally the sheep like rambling from their favorite news, media stars, or political pundits that I see. Nothing that they have even tried to see is true or understand how the systems work. Just following the crowd because it makes this feel better about themselves.

I guess you could always try to force people into your way of view by calling them every ism you can think of. Used to people were scared to be labelled as such but it gets thrown around so much its become a meaningless term. People are just fed up with being preached at by people who cant realize they are the exact defintion of the concept they hate

Thats why theres a push back.

8 Likes

I’ve seen numerous interviews and articles with female DEI officers telling a similar story.

A job is posted, they get a stack of all male applicants, they say “All men? no way, we have to do better.” So they disregard the qualified applicants and discuss how they reach out to women on social media and other sources to recruit them into jobs they didn’t apply for, may not be qualified for, and may not even be interested in. And they tell these stories like it’s a social justice victory.

I’m not sure what your definition of “oppression” is, but you may to review it.

9 Likes

And its not like theres a video of a Disney employee explicitly stating the type of people they are not looking to hire

10 Likes

They pretend it doens’t exists at all

Freedom of speech is only free when an individual can freely express their thoughts without a fear of reprisal. Your statement “freedom from the consequences” hints at a threat of repercussion and enforces an indirect form of censorship.

3 Likes

is there a source for this?

You’re avatar looks like a librarian who’s had it.

1 Like

I can’t believe this thread is still going, and people have spent this much wasted time complaining that there’s too many women on their screen.

Pathetic.

2 Likes

“I can’t believe people have an opposing opinion. It makes me feel unsafe. I should paint them as woman haters and bigots.”

Isnt this #43 from the playbook?

7 Likes

It sounds like your tinfoil hat is on too tight, you’re reading things that aren’t even there and talking about some “playbook”.

You okay bro? You’re sounding a lil paranoid.

1 Like

Careful you might fall into some reality

5 Likes

???

You mean like, going outside? I do that all the time. :dracthyr_shrug:

Over your head but its okay. I just hope for your sake that human tendencies dont rear its ugly head because a correction is coming and unfortunately humans are really bad about overcorrecting from a mistake.

Well be talking in about 5 years how much the “representation and progressive push” damage the actual goal.

5 Likes

Yeah I’m sure that will totally happen and you don’t just live in a weird bubble full of people who say that’s totally gonna happen lol.

Please for the love of god just go outside, talk to people out there, nobody talks or thinks like this. Plus it feels really great to be outside and socializing with other people face to face, I promise it will be good for you.