New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Jordan Peterson word vomit detected.

Opinion discarded lol

So now we’re changing the rules on stuff, cuz what was Speaker going to do without Mangi?

Literally nothing

Well if thats what you saw when the scene happened your media illiteracy rate is beyond help at this point

Have fun raging over women existing, they exist IRL too!

1 Like

Did jordan do the research? or are you afraid of reality?

2 Likes

Jordan Peterson is a grifter. That you take anything he says seriously is all I need to know lol

1 Like

Did he do the research? Does him citing the research make it invalid?

Is there really anyone saying this? Leaving out the “I found someone weirdo with a blog that 5 people have seen” level of scraping the barrel.

1 Like

If the speaker wasn’t there, Magni is never in a position to “be the hero”. Without Magni, at least they get there. which is more than we do if Magni was the hero you claim he was.

oh dude you think i hate women? hah! you’re friggen funny.
no. I hate hamfisted stories that immasculate men. but welcome to ignore. it’s where scumbags like you belong.

2 Likes

Isn’t he pretty infamous for not citing his sources in his books?

2 Likes

Yeah, people are saying that but I wouldn’t call the yelling on youtubers and twitter to be “people”.

Remember you can’t correct these culture wars brain rot, they’ll just call you names and ignore you

2 Likes

I am a straight white male :+1:

1 Like

Do you understand that the research Jordan Peterson was allegedly citing had nothing to do with media consumption?

You’d have known that if you actually bothered to look into it instead of listening to whatever Jordan Peterson tells you lol

2 Likes

Would you read the paper if it were cited? Ratherin won’t. He is afraid that his world view would be falsified if he did and is comfortable in his ignorance. It’s easier to say “jordan bad, you bad and therefore anything he says must be a lie”
The research existed before jordan cited it. The people who did it had nothing to do with him and yet it must be false because he saw it, read it and talked about the findings.

3 Likes

You have no idea how much i’ve read or not read from peterson. You are making a lot of assumptions. But I get it, it makes you more comfortable to just assume you know things, despite having zero information.

4 Likes

What? does this guy genuinely think he’s smarter than Jordan Peterson?

LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I didn’t even know the “culture war” crowd even cared about peterson anymore

Last I seen he was “too left wing” for them now anyway

It doesn’t even matter how smart jordan is. He didn’t even do the research. It had nothing to do with him except that he talked about it. People just hate anything that doesn’t affirm their worldview because to them reality is inconvenient and harsh.

I mean, I’ve read the study, and I can say confidently that it had nothing to do with media consumption no matter how much you attempt to apply it here.

It is an assumption that you haven’t read it, sure, but it’s one based in reason.

Meaning if you had read it, you wouldn’t be stating this.

Or maybe you have read it and didn’t understand it at all. Not sure which one looks better lol

1 Like

How dare you. How absolutely dare you.

this is getting a system continuation…sad.