New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

What’s wrong with having special clubs?

You never had one to begin with. I didn’t see “Must be a man between 40-20” listed in the hardware requirements when I bought the game, and it wasn’t there back in the day either.

Blizzard is going to have more women in the story, it’s going to be written more emotionally mature, and you’ll just have to cope with it or go somewhere else. You’re no longer the market share.

1 Like

Okay lets be honest neither writting is emotionally mature.

But thats okay I’m not playing the game to figure out the human condition.

Dont mind a few storylines but not every one has to be an emotional outreach.

1 Like

tch, snaps fingers, awh hawh, tell it like it is, gurl

And this is exactly what I’m getting at. Enjoy irrelevancy.

You sound an awful lot like someone else in this thread… tell us, how do you feel about marines?

What about them? All I know is that they rely on the Navy for everything.

Just imagine where we would be if the minority and women representation in media movement was met with the same vitriol and dismissiveness the “progressive side” throws at anyone having a differing opinion.

Okay, good. Now do not worry they are not outlawing earthen or taking away your healthcare. Do not believe the lies of the agents. The Matrix has you. Follow the white rabbit.

I’d disagree as if it had no bearing on the perspective of what a Space Marine is then the Sisters of Battle wouldn’t have a reason to exist.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out whose influencing who to put a certain spin on media.

I mean if it benefits your point of view why would there ever be anything wrong with it.

Its almost as if thats why there is a mass distrust of all media now because they are not writing things for the masses.

1 Like

I think you mistook part of my statement. Then again why am I expecting reading comprehension from people who use “woke” unironically.

2 Likes

I never said that word. Agent lies I tell you!

You really like the Matrix. Are you aware that the trans Lilly Wachowski wrote it as a trans allegory, and that the red pill is premarin?

That’s right. The Matrix is woke.

2 Likes

The Sisters of Battle aren’t a counterpart to the space marines. They’re not the “girl version” of the space marines.

They’re a fanatical cult raised from infancy with the intention of worshipping anything and everything the Emperor of Mankind does, while also silencing any and all rhetoric that’s made against the Emperor.

Space marines and Sisters of Battle have very different intentions, but above all: Sisters of Battle aren’t genetically modified.

1 Like

If you make female Space Marine a thing they won’t matter anymore.

Ok, you managed to stumble onto a true statement there, just not in the way you want it to be taken.

1 Like

Except, they would matter.

Because space marines are the first line of defense, and Sisters of Battle are a propaganda machine.

1 Like

Was this said before or after it was “Stunning and Brave” to make that announcement

1 Like