New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

So the Codices aren’t source material?

oooh a WH40k lore fight.

1 Like
1 Like

Which just so happened to coincide with Cavill walking away, the retcon suddenly appears in very, very recent times lmfao these dudes acting like they actually know stuff

So did the publishers of the game put it in the rulebooks, yes or no?

You’re absolutely adorable you know, all bright eyed and naive and believing in the sanctity of the GW lore

1 Like

And you’re a complete invalid as per usual

2 Likes

Great argument there skippy.

Let me guess, you think the Imperium of Man are good guys too?

2 Likes

2024 dialogues be like

me: You know about XX, XY?
them:"IS THIS AN ANDREW TATE THING? "

2 Likes

Just to interject here:

Cavill hasn’t walked away from the project. He’s still onboard, as far as we know, and we don’t know what the creative struggles are occurring behind the scenes.

Though I sincerely doubt Cavill cares at all if they put female custodes in, especially considering there’s nothing in Warhammer 40K lore that would suggest they can’t be custodes.

2 Likes

I don’t know WH40k lore, I just like heresy memes.

1 Like

A story showcasing a character from warcraft 3 whose story falls in line with other characters who finished theirs? Anduins may be the biggest coming up over multiple expansions?

Xal may be a void type being and their body was a dead elf that was convenient so they didnt choose the body nor care about its gender…

In bugs most species are centralized around the ones that can lay eggs and in some cases eat the others. A male bug would be the weird one. ants/spiders/mantis/etc…

Yet at the same time, they can’t look attractive or wear skimpy clothes.

Somebody is projecting a double standard around here.

Think that’s bad. Try wanting to actually talk about stories and stuff in media for like the last decade and having to wade through the sewage of people who are just there to push a culture war and aren’t here to engage in actual conversation but just here to yell buzzwords and pretend that they have a point.

Would be nice to actually be able to discuss plots, discuss visuals and action scenes and actually talk about those things instead of having a bunch of pushy weirdos with a political agenda flood everywhere with that noise so it all just becomes “No, this show/game/movie isn’t the worst thing ever because someone from a minority group you don’t like got cast in it.” and giving up

2 Likes

I don’t think people upset that there are female Custodes its rather why there needed to be one.

There doesn’t need to be a reason beyond “they wanted to.”

1 Like

It’d be weird if there wasn’t a female custodes simply because sex has little bearing on how strong you are in 40k.

1 Like

Not for the hardcore 40k lore fans.

If they botch it too much they will walk and Warhammer will be dead.

GW wants to sell more seriously overpriced plastic?

1 Like

Thats something you’d have to talk to the Big E about.