New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Begone heathen

This thread needs a little Tim Curry.

So basically:

“I know what people say they like, but they don’t actually know what they like.”

Feels like a pretty dishonest answer to make, especially considering you’re now dabbling into psychology, which is an area where the science is inconclusive and doesn’t immediately support your argument.

1 Like

Girls are scary irl plz remove from game.

2 Likes

Actually best RPG is Kenshi.

Yes, objectively. Worldwide.

Put 200,000 women in the same environment.

Put Henry Cavil on one side and Destiny on the other.

See the result and talk to me again.

1 Like

I don’t even know how to begin deconstructing this absolutely terrible comparison, so I’m just not going to except to point out that comparing a man that oozes charisma (beyond his masculine appearance, I might add) to a man that has no fundamental, redeemable qualities is a disingenuous comparison and doesn’t make the point you think it does.

You’re free to try again, but at this point, you seem hellbent on making bad faith arguments so I’m not sure I’m willing to even humor the conversation any longer.

3 Likes

So, 99,9% would choose Henry Cavil due his charisma, thats your argument, but im the one with bad faith… LMAO

I agree with your entire post, and have no interest in DEI or “woke” conspiracy theorists. There is a logic reason why each character is playing the part they play, regardless of gender, and from a J.R.R. Tolkien perspective, it was nice to finally see “Dwarven” women with beards. :blue_heart: I wish more people understood the validity in your post and stopped using buzzwords they do not understand for attention.

Yes, it’s a bad faith argument because the other option you gave has no character. He doesn’t have any interesting qualities beyond being a streamer edgelord.

You would have been better positioned to giving a more interesting comparison, but instead chose the most extreme example because it makes your point better.

That’s why it’s bad faith.

What did they admit, that it was expensive to produce and didn’t immediately get a big audience? (Acolyte)

And concord just looks like an absolute bungle from Sony chasing live service bucks without having a good idea about getting into that market.

Not seeing anyone “Oh we were too woke and shouldn’t have cast people of a ton of different backgrounds in our sci fi series full of a bajillion different alien species, forgive us!”

The dating sim mode is gonna be out by the end of the year.

1 Like

Is charisma fundamentally and exclusively a trait in “masculine” men?

1 Like

The 1999 patch faction will be romanceable

Also it will have the Infestation lich system. Which is a 90s boy band.

you don’t get the point… change my statement for

“A man that look like henry cavil and a man that look like Destiny”

You are refuted.
Most women prefer masculine men.

1 Like

You didn’t have a point. That’s why you had to use a poor example to justify your argument.

A more interesting comparison would have been Henry Cavill vs. John Mulaney, for example. Both charismatic men, one looks more masculine, one looks more effeminate, but they both offer qualities that would appeal more to certain people.

This is why nobody here takes you seriously.

2 Likes

2 Likes

IS NOT ABOUT THE CHARISMA, FORGET ABOUT THAT. MY DEAR GOD.

A man that look like Henry cavill vs a man that look like John Mulaney. The result would still be onesided 99%.

1 Like

Because we all know everyone has the same tastes.