New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

wrong.
two worlds best rpg of all time.

2 Likes

This is 100% true.
I date women constantly on tinder.

The difference is.
Rationally women think one way, lets call this way X.
However, when it comes to feelings and instincts its about Y.

It’s very common for woman A to not understand why her friend woman B likes an ugly man.

The answer most of the time is because she is attracted to him, sometimes they don’t even understand why they like them.

The attraction comes into existence due to the masculine value of the respective ugly man in this hypothetical scenario.

2 Likes

I actually didn’t like B3G…

i said. TWO WORLDS.

My bad.

If you know how to cook and change your sheets more often than every 2 years, you can get most women to like you pretty easily.

I dunno if those are considered masculine traits though.

you better apologize to the best rpg ever made.
those 4/10s were just haters.
those model not found textures. revolutionary early access fortune telling. a herald of things to come.

1 Like

Literally the last people I’m going to ask for expertise on “what women like” is the men in this playerbase.

3 Likes

Hey remember when the removed the cute, a bit twinky but still athletic male belf look to make them literal muscle triangles in case the teenage boys they wanted to cater to felt insecure about something that’s not a literal meat cube?

Guess what, it would have been hugely popular with female players.

I acknowledge I made a mistake, that’s as close to an apology as I am capable of giving. El oh el.

unacceptable.

1 Like

Like i said before, its not rational.
They look at my muscles and suddenly are attracted to me.

lmao, the musclebound bodybuilder aesthetic is for insecure teenage boys

1 Like

LOL this is the best joke ever. Let me guess you are also really wealthy…

1 Like

next he be claiming he flexes his rolexes at women and they fawn all over him.

1 Like

Insecure teenage boys is the opposite of women want, they want muscly hunks like myself