New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Wish they were more vocal about it because the main speaking point on why women do it is because of the male gaze

Oh, I missed it, what did Blizzard change about Faerin for you again?

Game was just released a few weeks ago. There’s lots of media companies changing course right now in response to criticism. Blizzard has changing many aspects of the game in response to criticism over the years.

Anyway, you seem like an uninteresting dunce so now you don’t exist.

1 Like

I’ve said LITERALLY :point_down: :point_down:

I’m not “confusing” being mean and ad hominem.
I’ve said AND NOT the argument and you for some reason thought it would be smart to respond :point_down: :point_down:

i sense a fight brewing.

1 Like

1 Like

Yet tons of men famously can’t tell that a woman with a “natural look with no plastic surgery” is, in fact, wearing makeup and has had plastic surgery :dracthyr_tea:

Anyway, you’re not going to get an argument out of me that the concept and presentation of femininity is often enforced on women by themselves and their peers, but that’s often so that they can appeal to the specific men that they’re after, and some of them prefer guys who do prefer a less “natural” look.

Guys who are allergic to feelings are mostly worried about how they appear to other men, not women.

3 Likes

Ah, you didn’t answer my question did the normal snowflake thing and ran away like the coward you are! Way to go, maybe making some more racist posts will ease your mind?

1 Like

You know, if it was done with good intentions it good work I guess. Not exactly high energy but whatever. Too often though it is done just to “subvert” the male character, make them a whiny little b word while the girl bosses go do stuff.

Just what I’ve seen so far has been pretty in your face too, Genn stepping downand putting Tess in charge, Magni getting set up to be killed off so Moira can take over, Anduin being a little brat so Jaina can effectively be the leader of the Alliance. Already had Tyrande, Alleria, Talanji, Sylvanus then Calia as faction leaders. Do we just keep going till all of the leaders and main characters are women?

Sure lets just turn the game into World of Barbiecraft. I’m sure that will go real well. :joy:

1 Like

Women like men who are already attractive and masculine who occasionally show feelings. Men who just show feelings without the former are not taken seriously. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

i mean genn stepping down makes sense hes old nearing his 70s? its time for his daughter to step up.

More like all Alliance leads.

im just not even…

Again, you literally can’t refute me.
They themselves admitted LMAO

1 Like

Well in the case of Jim Raynor his girlfriend was turned into a mutated mass murderer, so I think a little sad is warranted.

He gets back to being a space cowboy later in the game.

Though I’m pretty sure Turalyon currently leads the Alliance.

Genn is just a warmonger who figured out the pattern and stepped down before he became a raid boss.

wait

so your worldview is “men = war. women = barbie”? very interesting

Once they are done with Alliance they will be coming for the Horde leaders too. Isn’t the next xpac supposed to involve High Elves? Lor’themar better watch his back.

Wow, you have the inside line to how all women think, huh?

What number am I thinking of right now?

4 Likes

I think your bias is showing. The only time most men are allowed to talk about their vulnerability is with other men. Because you know they like have the same experience on the account of being male and can understand their position.

Now are men alot less gentle when giving you advice? Heck yeah but you know what sometimes people especially men need to be told their the ones holding themselves back by feeling sorry for themselves.

Its okay to be sad its okay to be depressed its not okay to just accept it and never try to get better and become a mopey person “Muh feelings”

6 Likes

Yes because I’m old and I’ve dated a lot of women and I’m married, and also have friends who have done the same. This is called life experience, you should try it.

6 Likes