New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Where did I ever claim they can’t do that? I said it’s not proper. You are the one making things up

By stating it isn’t proper you are claiming they shouldn’t dress pretty. You know that words have meanings right? Are you gonna make up new definitions too? Where do you stop on making things up? When will it end?

So what’s the problemo, pablo? I’m entitled to my opinion just like anyone else

The problem is again, you are making things up. You present them as fact when they are just made up. When will you stop honey? When will it be enough for you? When are you going to start looking pretty?

1 Like

I didn’t present anything as fact, I stated my opinion :wink:

Oh honey, now you are lying? Come on, you are better than this. You are disappointing your entire family line with this. Now straighten up your hair, take a shower, put on some proper dapper clothing, and show the world what you are made of.

Stop objectifying me, I’m a human being

I have never met you, so I have my doubts about that. But, you need to look as pretty as possible, how else can I possibly enjoy any interaction with you. In fact, I would prefer if you would create a female alt for our future interactions. Blood elf with blonde hair and pretty eyes. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Keep it up!

Still no answer? I am sorry that even the smallest question stumps you.

Take all of your feelings and project them at Faerin, and you will finally empathize with my plight

What feelings? I just want you to look pretty. That isn’t a feeling I have, just my opinion cupcake! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

So you do understand me, now what’s the problemo, julio?

I don’t understand you at all. Now get to the alt making.

Are you sure about this? “Barbie” was the top box office movie last year with a female lead and a story about women’s rights and the top box office movie this year is “Inside out” which is a Disney movie with characters of all sorts of colors. Another one is Avatar which has blue people.

2 Likes

Have you made the alt yet? I can’t stand looking at your character icon any more, it offends me so much! I need something pretty.

i havent for the past few expansions, no.

Stop objectifying me

It is just my opinion, don’t be so sensitive! Just look pretty.

No.
Removing all masculine characters is. Ohhh i forgot about Kyron, the one which has pronouns…

1 Like