New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Very few people on this forum would be correct in saying that.

Come on you play a vulpera

And I would agree, but I don’t see a single flawless Mary-Sue from any of the female characters we have been presented with.

2 Likes

Last time I checked, Metzen is back.

Last time I checked, everyone is glad that people like Afrasiabi and Grummz are gone.

1 Like

I do. I also play as; many of the other races.

And you are a coward playing devil’s advocate on an alt. I mean, do you really have room to talk? Also, why are you a bald gnome? Don’t you want to feel pretty? Shouldn’t you go get a fancy new hairdo and tidy up that messy hair of yours? I want you to feel pretty!

1 Like

Correct. Faerin comes the closest, but even she’s not a “Mary-Sue”. The proportional quantity of new female leaders might still come across as “sus” when compared to entertainment outside of the Warcraft universe, but I actually think Blizzard has done a pretty banger job writing “characters” rather than “tokens for representation”.

TWW main story has been absolutely phenomenal.

Anduin’s more of a Sue than Faerin likely ever will be.

Aside from a few notable moments I largely agree TWW has a good story.

2 Likes

The person asked what’s wrong with all female leads? I asked if they would say the same if the shoe was on the other foot. He didn’t say it was the case, and neither did I. Go read the thread, you cannot possibly be this dense.

I’ll disagree with this, but that is okay. Faerin clearly is flawed given the amount of poo flung at her on the forums. Just some of the flaws are ridiculous.

Stares awkwardly at the cast of villains from Warlords of Draenor…

It’s not proper for a man to dress pretty

The only person having an issue here is you because you can’t seem to address what I stated. I am asking you why are you bothering to beg the question? What do you think you will possibly get from doing so?

You really do enjoy just making things up don’t you?

1 Like

How is it any more made up than your cultural beliefs? Why do you have to be so insensitive?

You are the one that made the claim, not me. And you are making up more claims. Why do you have a problem not making things up?

Call me a coward and then run away from engagement, typical

No one is running away, I am asking why you are making things up. You aren’t answering the question, you are deflecting. Why do you have an issue making things up?

What did I make up?

Did you not claim that men can’t dress “pretty?” That is a made up statement. Why do you keep making things up?