New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Yeah. Him. He got smacked up. And Magni goes from rock form hero to clueless regular dwarf.

1 Like

Careful with spoilers. Game is still in ea.

Well in their defense it was super hot fire seeing as how it was able to burn down a temple… made of stone…

Come to think of it. It must be the same fire Zul used to burn Stormwind…

2 Likes

No thanks. I am not wasting my time on that crap ever again. I’d rather rewatch some 90, early 2000s show than waste my time looking at the current day crap. Because it is crap. You seen one, you seen them all because they follow the same dumb formula.

13 Likes

Not exactly a very flattering “leading role” if he’s just red-shirted and offed in the beginning.

1 Like

When you need a good fix stargate is just waiting for you.

Its always watching…

Always… .

1 Like

He had a few good years for someone whose been in a council and had majority of his youth stolen by a warlock.

You want pinnacle of sci-fi TV shows, grab the Babylon 5 boxed set.

6 Likes

But considering the player base is 99% female, I get the switch in branding.

That was not my issue with it. I suggested that instead of going for the cheap method of having a crippled black girl on the marketing posters, they could have had that girl become maimed during the in game quest line. Thing is nobody cared what I said, they were just really upset I didn’t think the arathi girl was the best thing ever.

1 Like

Im still sore expanse got ended early. There was still like 3+ books i think.

I think the 5 seasons and 3 movies are “good enough”, I mean, at least the last two seasons were still able to be made and shown, and put on the DVD boxed set.

If fricken Fox had their way, it would have ended on a cliffhanger at the end of S3…

Or was that S4? I forget. I think it might have been S4 they axed it, despite how it was insanely popular at the time.

Maybe! I don’t know if I would agrer with that, sometimes the seesaw tilts more one way than the other.

I don’t know if that is true. I’ve spent more time with Brann and Baelgrim than anyone and while fates are cruel sometimes I’ve felt there are overall more men at least in my point in the story. I haven’t felt this Far extreme people are upset about. Like isn’t the council of the Earthen three men and one woman with Brine just holding the throne for the High Speaker?

IDK, I don’t feel that’s true. I think the biggest issue right now is that everyone is afraid of taking risks, and rightfully so. Cancel culture is trash. Investment culture is also trash.

Everyone has to take it safe, unless they’re their own individual entity. Gotta placate the shareholders, and that comes with a politically correct checklist.

Wait 3 moviea? For expanse? Did i miss those?!?!

I was talking about B5. Not sure what you’re talking about.

I will do you one better. All 5 seasons of Bab5 are steaming free on tubitv.com

1 Like

Oh you quoted my post talking about expanse not B5. On B5 i 100% agree lol.

I think they one upped “We cull the strong to protect the weak.” With Faerin saying that she prefers to be crippled because she’s used to it and doesn’t want to relearn how to not be."

3 Likes