New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I feel like I have interacted with characters of both genders in TWW. I haven’t kept counts, because that’s not a factor that matters to me. What difference does it make, other than voice actor?

2 Likes

Blizz has gone woke, all body type 2 leads, many such cases, sad.

6 Likes

Like Dragonflight has been one of the most successful expansions according to Blizzard. If anything diversity is a net neutral.

But the anti woke people are the ones running around, pointing and yelling, “witch!” at every game that doesn’t align with their myopic worldview.

Sure you’re not just in an echo chamber?

The year is 2025.
There are no masculine men.
There are no feminine women.
You will own nothing,
and you WILL be happy.

3 Likes

No, I see alot of people unhappy about the Alliance dominate story.

and that has what to do about DEI or whatever nonsense?

Not everything is about DEI.

Which is why its actually being reverted in the corporate world.

You know, it’s kind of too bad the title to this thread wasn’t “New xpack, all Body Type 2 leads?” Would have added an extra layer of humor.

4 Likes

Well there’s a fresh creative joke no one has ever thought of before.

First time chatting with Ard? You’ll get used to the ducking and dodging.

1 Like

Not at all, just like to point it out when he’s being Ard

1 Like

He’s always being Ard.

1 Like

Pointing, laughing, and enjoying schadenfreude isn’t exactly burning a witch. There isn’t much pure hatred like you see in certain circles.

Just slowly churned built up resentment. These guys just want to be left alone and their franchises left alone.

The other side is on a blind ideological crusade and judges anyone who disagrees with their values like a heretical sinner.

8 Likes

I thought this thread had died whyyyyy do you all keep bringing it back?

Yep we’re coming to claim all your franchies and leave you un entertained. This is the culmination of 20 years of subversion spanning hundreds of thousands of people.

In case it wasn’t clear /s

As a biologist I’m curious where the republican and jerk genes are. Care to give me a chromosome and segment? Maybe a transcript of the protein they encode?

Does the conservative gene translate to H A T E? Or does it come out to repeating segments of Alanine Serine Serine Histidine Leucine Glutamic-acid?

They typically have higher disgust sensitivity (stemming from disease aversion) and stronger ingroup preferences. Translates into many of their beliefs and policies.

Idk bro your post seems written from a place of hate.

4 Likes