New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

They kept Sweet Baby out of their development process, then they got mad and started a slandering campaign for not hiring them.

4 Likes

Alex, I’ll take things that never happened for $1000.

Seriously, you believed that? Are you interested in a bridge I have for sale?

When journalists start making up stories about sexism like I should care then I take notice of companies goals or objectives when they’re suddenly denied opportunities to put their stamp on a game.

2 Likes

Unplug from the matrix Free yourself from the illusion!

1 Like

So the boogeyman dialogue company is in with chinese games journalists?

Or maybe a game dev who kinda sounds like a jerk realized using the latest made up outrage to sell his game in a secondary market could get him some more money without really spending anything.

I thought you all didn’t like trans stories?

2 Likes

You wont trick me that easily agent of the machine. I know your ways!

I know they got mad when someone posted a list of all the games they consulted on so people could avoid playing them.

8 Likes

I know, you found their insidious plot to write talking head dialogue for side quests and are showing the world. Or connect game writers to people of various groups so they’re not just badly written tokens made by people who aren’t familiar with them. The horror.

1 Like

These changes don’t happen without reason or rhyme.

You can’t blame people for noticing how.

7 Likes

Nice nonresponse there.

Once most people realize these ideologues are the same kind of people as the puritans of old, we can begin the healing process. Personality and political belief is largely biological in origin, and they just happened to be born into this age with these modern values.

These woke people would have been the people burning witches at the stake, persecuting people who said the earth went around the sun, and smashing Jewish shops in Germany.

They are weak people who don’t care to think for themselves, and hate people who dare think an independent thought.

10 Likes

This isn’t a forum known for its free speech.

you’re not a poster known for their honesty. Or ability to stay on a point.

1 Like

What’s to discuss?

The story quality is rubbish and is unlikely to change until the clown car is cleaned out.

4 Likes

since you’re jumping all over the place as normal, what game are you talking about now?

Take the red pill

WoW has always had strong prominent females. People can SAY tyrande and malfurion led night elf society… Malfurion slept for 10,000 years… Who really led? Lol

3 Likes

To be fair, you do come across as someone more comfortable looking at pictures than with reading words.

3 Likes

This one.

I don’t see many people impressed by it.