New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Physician, heal thyself.

2 Likes

All fixed now.

Honestly it’s kinda funny cause I’ve been on/off the forums since Cata and it’s been the same story since back then of “Omg the story is terrible!!! What are you doing to my game!!!” It’s just back then we had Ghostcrawler and Metzen to blame, and now it’s the blue-hair boogeywoman

1 Like

It might not meet your narrative, and I’m proud of that.

I can deal with people not liking the story, but none of these complaints have a complaint to it. It’s just this smug “Well obviously this is DEI ESG gone wild with corkscrew haired disney story for the woke mind virus and insert a half a dozen game titles as if they in and of themselves are an argument or point blah blah blah” that is taking a ton of words to say nothing and then preening about it

2 Likes

Its a unsophisticated way to say it I admit it does boil down to it being bad.

That’s the truth though.

It’s honestly a case of the gaming market being very over-saturated so it’s just a chaotic mess of a lot of different titles catering to different markets. There’s still games like Space Marine 2, then there’s Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth that released recently. There’s more if I care to look it up… but then you’ll see people focusing on the most viral issues which already tells me that they’re just getting their gaming news from a specific group that’s pretty well known to be biased.

I do think writing as a craft is suffering a bit. But that’s more to do with pop-culture writing and how it doesn’t really convey emotional depth or provide commentary in to the human condition very well because they want action/sound-bites. I feel like the music industry is having the same issue.

1 Like

It’s just very telling with all the games out there the amount of time and energy they put into trying to tear down games and such rather than putting that into the stuff they’re enjoying

1 Like

Never was about equality. Knew that way before we got to this twisted state in reality. The court systems are still geared in favour towards women. Women are still not required to be drafted. The whole equality / equity was a scam to receive free handouts and free high end occupations with minimal effort aka: DEI = didn’t earn it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

You seem weak. Do you always just use gif’s to try and be edgy?

1 Like

You seem dull. You know the draft was ended half a century ago, right?

1 Like

They have 2 world wars to catch up on for their equality.

Does your rule apply to slavery also?

“Nooo stop noticing! You must mindlessly consume product!”

4 Likes

“Nooo just mindlessly complain about everything and feel miserable while I don’t create anything of value on my own”

1 Like

The problem with woke, dei and all these terms are not inclusive enough to the regular player base and feel like an indoctrination. And this is the biggest problem. That’s why games like Wukong became instant successes, because it lacks the American sensitivity and feels more like a product people want to play.

9 Likes

Because it was a chinese made game about basically the chinese national myth it sold REALLY well in china? (despite some points that it really misreads the main character who is an arrogant screwup character and not a cold BA warrior type. Still good warrior, but more older Jackie Chan comedy movie like Drunken Master than what they did.)