New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Lack of competition, exceptional technical quality, excellent engineers are the only reasons why DEI is not impacting WOW, for now.

If I had a penny.

Use your words. That’s just a list of titles, not an actual criticism of what you’re upset about.

Is this more of thing where weird right wingers are acting offended on behalf of Japanese people who seem pretty fond of the historical figure that shows up in the game?

DEI not being successful is not a “right wing” thing, unless you mean 99% players are “right wingers” cause 99% players are not playing those games

11 Likes

What are you even talking about

If you all hate the wamans so much, just unsubscribe and go somewhere else where your masculinity isn’t threatened by a few female protagonists.

1 Like

And that’s meaningless as the side yelling DEI will just label anything that failed for whatever reason as DEI so they can claim victory.

Or be silent about it if it’s got some of the same story features as a game they decry as DEI if it’s something that they want to play. Like as mentioned above, there were people calling DEI on Space Marine 2 before launch for thin reasons that don’t matter now that they want to smash 'nids as a heavily armored space fascist. (orks is the only good race, fite me!)

Or when you look at the list of games not to play as they’re woke and some of the biggest successes are on there, like Hades and such.

Remember when I said I didn’t trust that your issues with Faerin weren’t innately political and about her being black, disabled, and a woman?

This is why lol

Clown :clown_face:

1 Like

How about you refute what i’ve said?
Concord failed because it had 60 online players not because “right wing” made him fail.

If your point is “Broxikor dislike woke/dei/etc stuff” you are right, i do.
Do i dislike Faerin because of her appearance? no. I’ve said multiple times many different forms of how good she could be in other ways but you just ignore it trying to validate your point.

You can’t refute me, you are weak intelectually.

1 Like

I hate her because of her appearance. She would be cuter with a bleach blonde bob.

I like her appaerance.
Rihanna is a good parameter of a beautiful women for me, short hair, good looking etc.

Rihanna has pretty hair, not an ugly rats nest on her head

1 Like

Twitter users with a cartoon profile picture can’t harass me anymore… :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
After this statement they will need more than 70I.Q to refute me

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not.

But the point here is that your previous thread was a misnomer where you attempted to frame your problems with WoW and Faerin as something not innately political, and yet your comments here are in complete contradiction to that.

It makes you look like a clown, that’s all.

Thankfully, for your sake, that other thread was deleted so we can’t actually pull it up to explicitly illustrate those contradictions.

Right. I already knew that, but thanks for confirming anyways lol

Considering how you take issue with DEI and “wokeism,” and seeing as how Faerin is the only character in this expansion who could actually fit the mold of what you and everyone else perceive DEI to be, I don’t really believe for a second that your problems aren’t with her appearance.

You already lied once. I have no reason to believe you won’t lie again lmao

If you have to project yourself as intellectually superior on the WoW forums, then you’re not as smart as you think you are lol

1 Like

Tolkein wrote, and talked about, the lands “East of the East”. In actuality, his descriptions were more akin to the Huns, Asian-esque descendents until a more widely adopted perception moved to ward Middle Eastern - Looking peoples because of the “Last Great Desert”.

Funny you’d argue semantics there, but ignore what Rings of Power actually did by having all races present in the desert, as well as destroying Tolkeins actual depictions of the 2nd age, his characters etc etc.

What he never wrote about, mentioned, talked about ever, was Harfoots, their travels.

He never wrote Galadriel as a warrior girl-boss, he never wrote her in that light and in the absence of her husband where these DEI writers are trying to ship her and Sauron.

You really strike me as someone who takes no issue with the melanated Elf either, even though there are actual writings by Tolkein that go against it.

In your mind, why do you think they specifically chose Yasuke (who was a retainer to Oda Nobunaga, likely not an actual samurai), in the first place?

Why do you think they chose that very, very specific moment in history out of the monumental amount of Japanese history available to them?

3 Likes

The game objectively suspended its services due to lack of players. The devs themselves announced this.

It’s not “maybe”, it’s objectively true.

8 Likes

The “maybe” was in reference to what made it fail, I.E. right wing movements.

What if I play a dracthyr and have 2 wings and not just a right wing?

1 Like

Thats illegal, its 2024, you get to have 1 wing only.

1 Like

Like i’ve said before, The only way this would be true is if 99% of the players are right-wing.
A liberal/leftist will not stop playing because of rightwing.

Which means you are wrong.

2 Likes