New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

You’re right, though I’d argue that the self-insert, while important, is still one of many parts. If she fits most of the categories, that’s how she comes off to me.

You people are focusing on the wrong aspect of Faerin.

Why is she using a jousting lance as a weapon? That’s a terrible choice in war.

2 Likes

In functionality it feels like it would function more like a one handed estoc (the hilt looks more sword like to me) - a pure thrusting sword specifically meant to pierce armor

Oh they do see it, but it supports their toxic-er-‘progressive’ ideology so they’ll insist theres no issue at all

12 Likes

riding a spider mount like the drow.

Now it makes sense. We’re going to meet a new spider NPC in season 2 and Faerin is going to ride them into battle at some point.

1 Like

B E Y O N D B A S E D

6 Likes

i figured people would whine about a female villian and lead…

I feel like the issue isn’t that there are too many female leads. But rather that the female leads are generally not badass enough. Alleria is badass. Faerin? Give her a titan-forged massive robotic arm?.. now we’re talkin.

Reasonable reply. Sees 54 Replies…

Feels very Sort by Contreversial in Reddit. touchgrass yall.

1 Like

It’s kind of nice that someone cast some kind of spell on this thread shielding it from deletion. Though it does make me wonder if the mods have some secret bet. Like someone in the office said, “Hey, how big do you think one of these types of threads would get if we left it alone?”

Remind me to post in here in 3 days I have a good bit

Yeah WoW has turned into a Disney variant. Long gone are the days of big, burly, sweaty men with big axes and veins popping out of those biceps. THAT’S what people want. Not this care bear crap… The lore has really lost its touch.

7 Likes

Sucks to be you gamergate. Women run the world now.

Aren’t you, yourself, a variant as well?

Having issues updating my post. That was an old character from Shadowlands I had made. Hadn’t updated my character on my account.

1 Like

I’m gonna start using the fact that this thread still exists as evidence that god doesn’t love us.

2 Likes

Okay weirdo. :ok_hand:

1 Like

No, the same people still run everything, but they realized that they could obscure this fact by constantly pandering.

2 Likes

That has been true for as long as capitalism has existed lol

You think 2004 WoW wasn’t pandering to every single gamer bro/geek/RPG head in existence?

Your issue now is that it’s not you who’s being pandered to.