New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Most of those male characters were not present pre bfa.

I like how you left off several women characters such as Onyxia and JAINA PROUDMOoRE - the most powerful mage OF ALL.

Left off Lady Vashj too. Edit that one in too, sucker.

1 Like

Onyxia and Lady Vashj were not leaders but raid bosses. There is a difference, when you have to start listing raid bosses to help your point there is a problem.

1 Like

It was a list of leaders, do you really want to talk about every NPC in the game?
Because if so, pre-BFA was still predominantly male regardless of how much you want to cherry pick female characters.

Most of those male characters were not present pre bfa.

Every character on that list was pre-bfa btw

They were very prominent characters in the WoW universe. Wow didnt have these cinema story parts back in the day. These women characters had a place in WoW’s universe and are widely known and recognized.

He also left Yrel off his list.

WoW never had a lack of strong women characters. Modern retail WoW has swung to a point where all the strong and fierce characters are women and people like me are sick off it. It breaks immersion. Men are a big part of war, whether thats good or bad.

4 Likes

Oh right can’t forget the two women characters in WoD out of… how many were there in the Iron Horde again?

Did any of those Iron Horde characters have anything close to Yrels screentime?

Oh wait, the poster above you said raid bosses dont count.

WoW has never lacked strong women characters. ADMIT IT: The pendulum has swung too far!

5 Likes

Is this better for you?

No because as I said before, most of the male characters you listed had no parts of Classic WoW.

You also left off Onyxia and Lady Vashj. Vashj is in the Shadowlands, btw.

Those aren’t leaders.

Sure, vash was/is leader of the naga

Malfurion also wasnt ever a leader of the nightelf

Onyxia literally stood in for the King and was side by side with Bolvar.

Vashj leads the Naga and had story lines in Shadowlands. C’mon.

1 Like

Y’all can make a list of every leader in the game pre-BFA then. It’ll still be predominantly male.

1 Like

Not by a large margin.

The entire Night Elf society is lead by Women. Women were the warriors. No one cared back then because things werent so lopsided. Since BFA, its been all girl power and Blizzard has been so obvious about it. I got tired of it.

3 Likes

By a large margin, yes.

No. Not by a large margin. Women are prominent leaders in Vanilla WoW.

Sylvanas runs the Scourge.
Onyxia was in the Kings Court.
Jaiana runs Theramore.
Tyrande runs the Night Elves.

Vanilla had a good mix of woman and men leaders. No one cared.

I want you to admit its been lopsided since BFA. Do it.

Also there are numerous quest givers who are women leaders like the captain of the watch in Darkshire who is a woman.

7 Likes

Yeah bro cherry picking female characters isn’t making a point.
It was still a predominantly male cast for 15 years.

Cherry picking? I just named some of the most known characters in all of WoW…

5 Likes

Yes that is what cherry picking means.

Male, female, it doesn’t matter to me. The story has been garbage for a long time. There anyone here thinking, “Another fight with a baddie from the void? AWESOME!”?

It is scientifically accurate that women can lead, the kitchen.

5 Likes