New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Even if we use your “data” if you look at the dates and go by year, it’s only ~3 occurrences per year pre-1800 and even less post. There’s more than that now. So, no, there wasn’t more mass shootings then.

You literally googled, picked the first wiki link, saw a big list, and used it as a gotcha.

1 Like

Body count matters.

https://nahc.ca.gov/native-americans/california-indian-history/#:~:text=The%20handiwork%20of%20these%20well,years%20of%20the%20gold%20rush.

The handiwork of these well-armed death squads combined with the widespread random killing of Indians by individual miners resulted in the death of 100,000 Indians in the first two years of the gold rush.

That alone makes up for it.

You are legit moving goal posts now.

LOL, I’m not even going to attempt to argue with you anymore bc there’s no point. You clearly have not grown up poor or don’t know people who are struggling.

No, You said “less”, not “per year, every year.” So what I said counts.

I saw this coming because you literally have no ability to counter the facts I brought forward regarding access to healthcare. There are more services and awareness now than before. People didn’t even know what PTSD was during WW1 and WW2, it was called shell shocked.

Less mass shootings. You are moving goal posts by now focusing on body count cause you clearly lost trying to argue that there were more mass shootings in the past with the native americans. If you thought the argument was about body count you would have started with that, not trying to pivot and moving goal posts afterwards.

I even stated above that I was talking about mass shooting events when I said I wasn’t counting gang violence and homicide.

It’s clear you both are just stubborn and unable to just take a step back and admit you were wrong. Now you’re just doubling down, just take the L and move on.

3 Likes

Yes, must have been behind on quotas, so girl boss expansion. At least Alleria is attractive and didnt get nerfed like Alexstraza. Even a turd can be a decent turd, I’ll deal with wokified story because I’m forced to, but the new gameplay features make up for it a bit.

Anduin is also a girl

1 Like

No goal posts were moved. You never said "less mass shootings per year. Higher body count= more individual killings. If there are 1,000 mass shootings one year, then 0 the next five years, that’s still fewer mass shootings per year, then if you had 200 mass shootings for 5 years, but it’s still the same number of mass shootings.

Mass shootings are a type of homicide, and that’s what we’re talking about.

I did counter your “facts” by saying that many people can’t access those services because they can’t afford them. Do more services exist in our day and age? Yes, but that doesn’t matter if people aren’t able to readily access them. You’re a gov’t/capitalist schill that is either extremely obtuse or just trolling at this point.

Brought to you by:

The People who wouldn’t have noticed the opposite of this issue at all.

2 Likes

Me looking up from what I’m doing every so often to see where the dumpster fire is at now:

3 Likes

The literal definition of moving goal posts.

• I stated that there are more mass shooting now than before.
  • You posted a wiki list of massacres of native americans.
  • I explained how they accounted for 2 or 3 per year.
  • You came back with another anecdotal excerpt stating that over the course of 2 years 100,000 were killed.

You literally changed goal posts knowing I was talking about events to body count. Even with your body count, there is no data in the article you shared about it all being from shootings. All of it was based on estimates. It also was stated that they occurred during the gold rush which means it was a territorial land/power grab. Mass shootings are typically done by 1 individual, not squads trying to take over a land dispute.

Again, the focus was specifically on mass shooting from the start.

To which I said that some people can’t, but many people can. Regardless, nobody could in the past if those services didn’t exist or knowledge of them didn’t exist.

And you’re an emotional mess who can’t focus on the facts

3 Likes

need a bigger fire in that gif imo…oi

2 Likes

sigh I think a more important post right now is the login bug and the amount of bugs that made it to live.

It literally says death squads and random miners killed them. With what else?

Killing any large group of people with guns for any reason is a mass shooting.

4 Likes

Death squads = shootings? nope

Yes, but again you are moving goal posts by moving to body count cause your own “data” proved me right and not you.

I explained why body count matters. It’s not moving the goal posts, because again all those killings happened sproadically throughout the years.

Yes. You have a good one.

CDC states that 48,830 gun deaths were reported in 2021 alone so no, not even your body count argument holds. This is real data, not some estimation by your “source”.

Also:

How has the number of mass shootings in the U.S. changed over time?
The same definitional issue that makes it challenging to calculate mass shooting fatalities comes into play when trying to determine the frequency of U.S. mass shootings over time. The unpredictability of these incidents also complicates matters: As, “Chance variability in the annual number of mass shooting incidents makes it challenging to discern a clear trend, and trend estimates will be sensitive to outliers and to the time frame chosen for analysis.”
The FBI found an increase in active shooter incidents between 2000 and 2021. There were three such incidents in 2000. By 2021, that figure had increased to 61.

1 Like