New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

What? yes it is.

3 Likes

Nope, look it up

If you people don’t remember who wrote this, or who had a major contribution to the story, I’ll remind you, Christine Golden, who bragged on social media about how she is gonna use WoW characters to fight toxic masculinty. She said that, look it up. Baine was her pet project, her way to combat it.

So I’m not sure what people expected.

Frankly I would be happy to go back to the times where we had masculine male characters and feminine female characters. Now, we got Fearin Lothar who looks like Wesley Snipes did 20 years ago.

8 Likes

It’s common knowledge that it is. There’s a reason why certain medications work better for certain races and populations than others.

3 Likes

Some mofos are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Apparently not. Look it up.

Racism comes in many forms. This just happens to be one of them.

Why, cause she’s black?

You are a clown or just plain trolling if you think there are no genetic differences between races.

1 Like

Then stop being one.

2 Likes

Unironically posting this link just proves the guy right that you are radicalized by right-wing extremism.

Marx’s ghost is the monster under your bed, but it’s everyone else that is nuts.

1 Like

Looks at Saurfang with several HD cinematics of him being a sad orc… :eyes:

2 Likes

Race isn’t in your DNA look it up

Telling people to look it up is dereliction of your duty to back up your claims. Burden of proof is on the claimant. You say race has nothing to do with DNA? Prove it.

5 Likes

A combination of DNA differences make up racial differences. Asians are known to have lighter bone density with higher rates of osteoporosis later in life. We also are more likely to be lactose intolerant. Almost always with straight black hair with yellow undertone skin. Those are all genetic determined by DNA.

3 Likes

I know many people that would have let Blade Wesley Snipes and New Jack City Wesley Snipes do some unspeakable things to them.

1 Like

Well, looking into link you provided as a source:

While New Discourses is essentially the opinions of James Lindsay (founder of New Discourses), it is important to note that the Southern Poverty Law Center states: “James Lindsay regularly shares conspiracy theories about the supposed communist takeover of the world (especially the United States), promotes “groomer” rhetoric against the LGBTQ community and spreads the “white genocide” theory that Marxists want to eradicate the white race. With alarmism and fearmongering, Lindsay incites and segregates his base.”

Blade. Emo vampire crap. Demolition man. One of the best portrayed villains ever.

Apparently, today you can freely choose which race you belong to. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have you ever wondered maybe that message you just posted could be a biased take made out of emotion? Like did you think about that at all or did you believe it cause he said it willy-nilly?