New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

You do know there’s many characters in WoW, especially leaders, that went through far worse? If anything, Anduin got basically carried through his trials.

5 Likes

Most of the games then were played by 3-12 year old boys and girls were icky, so of course they wouldn’t have them. Later when the player-base became teens and young adults girls became hot and they wanted eye-candy so were fine with them.

You mean the guy they had retire and take like 2 expansions off? Do you guys even read any quests or cutscenes?

Whos had it worse then anduin?

How is this relevant? He went through much more than Anduin and was still tough when he needed to be.

His own father for one.

3 Likes

Jesus dude you are so out of it why are you even here.

Remember when you said this?

He had time to get over his experiences anduind has not has as much time… Really straight forward conversation we are having

LOL says the one who is arguing with 5 people at the same time.

mediabiasfactcheck .com/new-discourses-bias-and-credibility/

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Poor Sourcing, Failed Fact Checks, Conspiracy, Pseudoscience, Hate
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Oof

1 Like

Yes, and the point of me saying that is because you tried to explain Anduin’s uselessness due to his trauma. I countered that argument by bringing up another character who maintained their ability to get stuff done and not cry in a corner. You bringing up that they retired a character that’s twice the age of Anduin is not a relevant.

Hmm ill take a page out of your book here

It’s relevant cause you are the one who is “out of it”.

You missed this part of your quote you know the part that made it relevant…

You countered by mentioning a character who took multiple expansions off to deal with his trauma which doesnt counter anything it furthers my point… You really dont understand how words work do you.

I’m so happy to be Horde since Anduin is such a wimp this expansion. He seems to just whine and mope a lot.

1 Like

Yes, and the point of me saying that is because you tried to explain Anduin’s uselessness due to his trauma. I countered that argument by bringing up another character who maintained their ability to get stuff done and not cry in a corner. You bringing up that they retired a character that’s twice the age of Anduin is not a relevant.

They didn’t need to make Anduin completely useless while he deals with his past. There are zero strong male leads. We have some voice actor who sounds like Stitch and Anduin who cries in a corner. This is World of "War"craft.

Ah yes communist literature such as National Human Genome.
You posted from an authoritarian far-right source, guess the mask is off?

Let’s see. He has a kingdom, he has good looks, he has power, even without the golden sparkles he’s quite the swordsman. He has around him people with more experience than the history of the Earth… plenty of cushions to fall back on. Comparing him with a forum joe is disingenuous. And he does cry like way too much. He reminds me of Brendan Fraser in some comedy I saw long ago where he was this oversensitive ginger guy who kept crying every time he saw the sun setting, but only not funny.

It’s Activision-Blizzard. They want their media brownie points.

But really, I can’t speak to lame things others have said, but it IS ok to want more Thrall, Garrosh, Anduin types ect. Men are allowed to enjoy masculine characters after not getting their stories for a while OR, having seen them weakened for numerous expansions.

That is, it’s OK to want to see certain characters rise up again and lead like men and CONTRIBUTE alongside Jaina and co. vs. being stomped on and given a pathetic backseat by a liberal video game writer. Hypothetically. But yeah people can go about better, but again it’s OK to want to see certain things from fan favorites and given respect.

1 Like

How dare anyone badmouth Marx.

Edit: I don’t agree with you. Don’t like my post.

1 Like

Race isn’t genetic, facts don’t care about your feelings.