New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Bro your race isn’t in your DNA

…Please tell me you did not just say that physical characteristics are not determined by DNA. Please tell me I misread that.

5 Likes

I didn’t.
I said race isn’t in your DNA.

Omfg :skull:

:sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:
LOL I don’t know of OP but my female and gay friends will unapologetically and whole heartily agree with you that its mostly a kink… lol

Garrosh genosiding or Jailer “dominating the Cosmo”? They are of the type; “I can fix him”… and with the Jailer one of them was in SL when she saw him, she always was like: “With that bare chest you can Dominate me all you want, I’ll fix you in time, specially from the bad writing” We quickly said: “Amen” and started laughing and joking everytime! Ah, fun times…

I wonder how they doing. :thinking:
:dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Hey, I’m not like the other women! In FF14, for instance, I’m totally into Zenos, and he doesn’t have any piercings or body hair! Sure, he has long, silky hair… but that’s a whole different vibe. Don’t google him if you’re unfamiliar. Just take my word for it: he’s not at all like what Sel described. Plus, his weapon is a scythe, which is totally different!

I also like Haurchefant by the way and he’s a sweetheart. So… there! xD

2 Likes

Ah, sorry for the confusion. You don’t actually need to tell me that. I’m well aware of such tactics, how they’re used, and for what reasons.

3 Likes

The best part of this is that I know all of you actually looked this information I’m telling you up and rather than owning up to it, doubled down and blamed imaginary Marx boogeymen haunting public schools.

My argument is that race isn’t genetics.

I mean… I can’t talk about this on this forum but… how?

Um… what? That’s simple biology…

Its not that simple at all.
Race isn’t in your DNA.

It… very much is. I can’t just choose what race I am. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You have an infinite source of knowledge at your fingertips please use it.

It is appropriate you transmog a fiery appearance… I see the echo of the burning of the library of alexandria in your wake.

1 Like

No offense, but if we’ve reached a point where we’re denying simple biological facts, then there’s no need to continue the discussion. You can’t just change what you were born as, sorry.

2 Likes

i want them

Have you reached a point where a quick google search is out of the question?

Anduin is a gigantic man child the way they wrote him in. He’s supposed to be the king. Pathetic honestly.

5 Likes

You mean the guy that got kidnapped as a child, has his dad sacrifice himself to save his people, attemped assassinations, Got kidnapped again and brought to a literal hell, Mind conrolled and forced kill an highly respected and revered leader watching it happen like some POV movie.

But im sure you would be out there doing living it up like nothing happened mr keyboard warrior.

You act like Thrall didn’t go through stuff too. This is a video game. He’s a King, or supposed to be. Not a side character that does nothing.

1 Like