New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

Every word is obviously made up to represent something… but not under Marxist doctrine. Capitalism has secret meanings, meanings via opposition, it’s a word boxing reality as evil and the new knowledge as a liberating force to paradise.

Salads are pretty healthy, once you understand what they contain and learn to get used to their taste being an integral part of your diet. In-fact, they can be rather tasty when coated with proper seasoning e.g. positivity and applicability to your life as moral aspirations.

Which is EXACTLY the problem. I’m saying that to you as an academic in the humanities. There’s nothing remotely academic or even realistically beneficial about looking at people in society as racial (or other superficiality) groups. It’s pure medievalism.

How has it come to pass that most academics advocate regressive nonsense? I’ve detailed above, I would say, quite profoundly as I’ve researched this for thousands of hours. I’ve even linked to further research from people far more knowledgeable… as I don’t claim to be an expert on everything – unlike those who have been supporting the Marxian ideas here, which are easy to be experts in, as they are wholly one-dimensional and mostly build on agitation and blame-gaming. I prefer that people think for themselves, constructively, as individuals… as that is the academic and moral standard which I hold myself to.

3 Likes

:dracthyr_crylaugh:
Bro you are so far gone.

Unironically more word salad.

TL;DR; Education being a problem is so on brand for you.

2 Likes

Do you think “New Immigrants” (1890 and 1920) were considered white in the united states?

I said 3 times already. I am literally a certified academic in the humanities. I’ve researched these issues far deeper and far longer than you have, so I know where YOU are coming from (Also, if it helps, because I’ve been there when I was 16, but I grew out of it).

Of course you go full on ad hominem, motte and bailey etc. You don’t have an argument, only an identitarian faith system under which all people must fall (with you and your in-groups on top… until they commit thought-cr1me too!).

3 Likes

Are you referring to me?

I literally said “Marxism is a cult” in this thread before you came in with it :dracthyr_lulmao:

Isn’t it absurd? I’m basically being called names here for DEFENDING the classical liberal ideas under which there’s no need for a group battle between men and women.

Aight, I’m out to actually do something productive with my life, unlike the people here. Enjoy TWW every1! And living in self agrandising delusions. Whatever helps yall cope with reality except actually doing anything :confused:

No offense but I don’t think you’re certified anything, By the way you speak and how many times you edit your posts I think you’re completely unhinged. I don’t believe for a second you’ve succeeded in a higher education writing papers spewing nonsensical gibberish like you do in the WoW forums. Its why I’m half-assing my replies to you. I don’t believe for a second that anybody who even likes your comments is actually reading anything you’ve said.

2 Likes

yeah dude…It’s hard to understand how it’s easy to create male or female villains and male or female heroes without pushing a political or minority agenda, and yet such a big company fails at this.

Xal’atath is a good villain at last…

You realize nobody is buying that crap, right?

We know you’re doing “half-assed replies” because you can’t do anything else. You’re simply incapable of coming up with a counter argument. Your religion was called into question and you rushed in to defend it. Now you’re sitting there, realized you’ve arrogantly placed yourself in the deep end with no way out.

7 Likes

:rofl:

I have never stated whether I was or wasn’t Marx. I’m just calling you out for using words you don’t know the meaning of.
Also, FYI if you must know, Communism has never truly been implimented, nor do I believe it could be practiced as intented due to the greed of humanity. So try again.

Y’all don’t have an argument either.

Sir, I’m an athiest

I ain’t sifting through two and a half thousand posts, but these here sure are some winners. Scholars aplenty in here.

2 Likes

Sorry man. I let the brainwashed :troll:s get to me a little, and became too quick with the post trigger. It happens.

I appreciate your fellow attempt at defending reason here.
Imagine the so called scientifically and socially minded, “progressive” people OPPOSING the idea that there’s no need for splitting people on the basis of group identity… :confused: This is where we’ve gotten to in 2024.

But like you suggested a few comments earlier, it’s futile. NPCs will remain in their self-made program until it shatters at the face of reality. Without things like Capitalism and Individualism which they hate so much, it would have been a tiger literally eating them in the woods…
Now, it’s just other people daring to challenge the bubble of their totalizing whims and ideas. Without real resistance, the delusion will continue and expand.

It’s not our job to save the world, though. Just to live and enjoy things. That’s how the moral HighGround is actually gained. All they can do is continue to seethe in their envy and refuse to focus their mind, play the blame game… they will never grow up or be happy.

3 Likes

Would that help you sleep at night Tauren Carlson?

And that doesn’t stop your political stance from being your religion.

I’m an atheist. I used to debate Christians all the time. The way people like you argue and comment is EXACTLY the same way they would when they argued themselves into a corner.

I learned years ago, thanks to Atheism+, that atheists are just as likely to become zealots for a belief as members of the Abrahamic religions. I admit it was depressing to see. They abandoned god for a set of beliefs that, just like religion, cannot be doubted or questioned. They believe what they do, not because they’ve reached that conclusion through logic and reason, but because it feels good to believe it.

It might be a nontheistic religion, but it is a religion none-the-less.

10 Likes

As I’ve tried to do, but I’m too easily agitated by irrationality and infantility. Like I said before, I’m merely human. And that’s the beauty of life, we learn and improve… Unlike the world according to Postmodern, Marxian, Neo-Maoists… for which history is an Ouroboros and Trouble is Beautiful… and we go to Dionysus from the Ashes :fire::dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

What do you think my political stance is? I’ll give you a hint, I’m not a liberal.

In that case, I’ll read his literature. Thanks for the rec!
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Marx was a philosopher, communism is an economic ideology, and yes white is a class.
I’m not wrong.

Asking again:

Even after so much exposure to these phenomena… I GENUINELY wonder, every time, whether the person spouting these things actually is so naive, or whether they are learnt enough to be complicit in hiding the special meanings of everything to gaslight people. I encounter them literally everywhere, so it can’t be they’re all Gurus. Most of them have to be “NPCs”, or at least something in between, in the process of being inducted into the cult… Actively mystifying themselves and self-fl@gellating when they fail at their own orthodoxy inside their mind. Thought policing themselves and re-reading the philosopher-deities lol it must be truly harrowing to live like that, in constant fear of being rebuked themselves, self-doubt, guilt and shame.

The agitator there was also doubting my academic experience lol
I’m telling you, most lecturers in the humanities throughout the world are literal self-defined Marxist activists AKA cult advertisers brainwashing the children they never had. It’s a world-infantilizing ideology. Any tactic in the service of power mongering is allowed and justified in their perverse morality. “Sanctioning of the Victim”.

:rofl:

Side tracking the conversation a bit… as I was talking with a friend in Whatsapp and doing the Story in TWW she mention something interesting about this you just mention… that made us laugh, of how possible this might be, my friends speculates in her head and mention:

“What if that was her Plan all along! Sylvanas was never depower, she just recovered part of her missing soul her conscience. She is EXACTLY where she needs to be to help the forsaken and turn into a Real Working Necropolis while she finishes her punishment… probably already have made deals with Ve’nari, other Brokers and who knows what exchange of favors she has gain from Covenants specially with Keal’thas there, she was committed to the Forsaken but ever loyal to Silvermoon even in undeath, then there is Korthia the realm of “Secrets” connected to the Maw… She is nothing if resilient and remorseful, not only will she repent, when she comes out she will come to upgrade the Forsaken garenting if so the chose a future as a undead thriving society!”

When she finish talking her RPG speculation we pause for a few seconds and then started to laughs, yep Blizz put her right were they can actually and functionally add her to the Story while also giving Closure to Forsaken greatest problem as faction and society; “Reproduction”.

Suspension drums~!
:drum:
TAN,TAAN, TAAAAAAAAAN~! :notes: (people gasping! the outrage oh no… oh yes… the trasvesty!) :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_peeking_eye: :scream:
:dracthyr_crylaugh:

2 Likes