New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

I’m sorry but literacy isn’t stringing together several right wing greivance buzzwords into an alex-jones-tier rant about how “The woke blizzard is going against ‘human nature’.”

Cool! That’s your perogative, other workers will be found.

It depends on what you’re juggling. Juggling bowling pins is not as fun as, say, juggling kittens or goslings.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Nothing if its natural.

Yea, and also I thought with the push to get unqualified women into high paying desk and STEM jobs, it would have been a good time to show a female dwarf as an intellectual bookworm.
I’m actually not getting intellectual from Dagran at all, he seems to be a useless nerd which is the worse kind of nerd that everyone hates.

But you would have an issue if they weren’t :thinking:

the powers that be have been conditioning us away from our humanity for as long as there has been civilization. They do this through media mostly. As you’re bred to be very low iq, you’re impressioned to believe what you’re told based on the feels media sells you, like Blizzard.
This is common knowledge, and history isn’t fake my friend.
To dismiss that with hyperbole like “alex jones” show just how obediently consuming of the propaganda that you are while normal people with critical thinking are fighting for you.

5 Likes

Oh my god. So you are getting on a person for being able to write intelligently, and your response is that they must be right wing etc, etc for being able to write at a 12th grade level, if not college level. Are you even aware what that says about YOUR point of view?

Done with the internet today! Goodnight!

6 Likes

“The evil mythical lizard people at the s
top want to suppress us humans!!! If you don’t recognize this you’re low IQ!!!”

I have a professionally measured IQ of 150 and I’m going to be the first to tell you that IQ is a horrible metric and amounts to nothing.

This reminds me of that Sonic meme where Sonic and Shadow were just running together while Shadow goes off in this weird tangent about speedrunners

1 Like

that’s nice, consumer.

Now you are insulting Dracthyr??! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Are you afraid of the molemen putting feminism in the cinema so humanity will go extinct, paving the way for their domination of the surfaceworld?

No… (although Woke Marxism being against human nature as a cult religion is true)
I am responding again because my words are being twisted (at least you read two haha)
I said the attitude which you and others who care about superficialities are espousing, is against human nature :dracthyr_lulmao:

I say NO to gaslighting. :dracthyr_nod:

Edit: I made an oopsie now by responding again to the troll…
I blame the disconnect which prompted my battleground deserter debuff. :dracthyr_a1: :+1:

Do you also live in fear of communists under your bed tangling your phone charger wires? Is the evil cultural marxism in the room with us currently?

you’re being a perfect example actually.
When people are bred poorly and willingly accept enough propaganda from media because that’s their only outlet to feel a feel (because humanity is being sucked out of every day, day to day life), you act and think as ridiculous as you’re displaying for everyone here.
You are easy to control, and you don’t have the brain capacity to be a threat to anyone in power anywhere.
That’s exactly what the powers in charge want.
Very obedient. 10/10.

8 Likes

What’s that mean?

1 Like

Are you one of those people who think communism will save America? Oh no…

4 Likes

You are not some enlightened ubermensch for seething over the fact that companies want to make profit and will thus make media that they think will sell.

Obviously it’s when you’re sleep deprived and use Marxist social theory

1 Like