New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

why is this still going?

Well written girl power is cool, poorly written anything is just sad when it’s produced by a multi billion dollar company.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

Weird men with existential angst gotta make their baggage everyone else’s problem

literally nobody said we should “force women to have babies”.

Yes, and if all those people chose to quit their jobs and become tik tockers you would be the first to have a major problem with it.
Im simply pointing out the hypocrisy in this philosophy:

The only reason human beings have come this far and become this advanced is because they followed the opposite of this line of thinking. And the only reason you have the freedom to go and do whatever you please is because you ancestors didn’t.

5 Likes

Evil maniacal laughter in the background

Prepare for trouble, and make it double.

Nathanos slyly enters the frame acting uncharacteristically flamboyant as heck

1 Like

Well my ancestors were absolute suckers and also suffered horribly. I’m sorry but I don’t feel any obligations to “pass on the buck” and do what some weird men online want me to do.

If other people want to walk off their job, that’s their right as workers. Noone’s forcing them to stay

so the average day in Undercity.

1 Like

Well, to put it simply, ‘eh, who cares?’.

Just as long as they dont bring Sylvanus back!

2 Likes

she will be back in the second third of the piecemeal trilogy, complete with new High Elf model and cool blue armor/hood.

Yeah they absolutely can. You would have a problem with it though.

1 Like

I am going to add flamboyant nathanos to my inconspicuous list of things to look forward to

1 Like

No? I support worker’s striking lol.

You dreamin pal

You support it because you are sitting at a computer in an air conditioned room and everything is ok.

As soon as all the electric workers all quit and you cant use your computer or charge your phone for multiple days you would have a breakdown.

7 Likes

judging by technology is goin, you’re kinda close.

but will you settle for kermit the frog smoking grass?

1 Like

depends on who is striking, some absences are more keenly felt than others.

I think everyone would have issues if they couldn’t cook food or access money for resources lol.

Yeah, but they wouldn’t be hypocrites. You would.

2 Likes