New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

The entire underground zone and raid was about this stuff.

2 Likes

Your standard Redditor, everyone.

Yea but if im playing devils advocate, wrathions story went absolutely no where. Like replace him with generic npc A and its the same.

Some of this is fair. However…I play horde. The dragonflight kumbaya crap was so boring. I was completely uninterested in kalecgos’s arc, or dragon stuff general. I thought the whole expansion was soft. Gameplay was great but story was bleh. I rather like Jaina and Xalatath but many of the other characters are pretty same-y

6 Likes

As a straight male all my life, I was very entertained by the sibling rivalry between Wrathion and Sabellion even though at times it was rather corny.

His potential was kinda wasted, yeah. They were building him up to do some great things and then just decided to humble him instead (and very little else), which I guess he needed, but ultimately, he didn’t accomplish much other than personal character growth.

Skipped it. Which I guess is a statement on how meaningless the characters really were.

She needs to take em off :P.

But shes also my wow crush, if i had to pick one. Heck id make her my new faction leader xD.

On serious side. Wish she was written better in DF. I was so happy to see her front and center.

I don’t think anyone’s threatened by a video game character. They’re just bored with seeing the same things all the time.

Same reason people are so bored with everything being Alliance-centric, these days.

1 Like

Why are the topics such trash today? I’d think people would be too busy playing EA for this.

1 Like

Fair enough.

PS— plz add more fitness women and hawt dudes for Brewa.

2 Likes

Dragonflight might have been great if the dragons had actually been dragons.

They weren’t, most of the time.

9 Likes

Why is women’s wrestling exploding?
Why is women’s basketball exploding?

Because the future is female.

LOL, womens basketball will never explode.

Not when their best team got beaten by highschoolers. Just the facts homie.

11 Likes

My hero!

Compare the numbers from the years before then reconsider your comment

We’re not discussing the quality of the story, we’re discussing the presence of body types 1 and 2. :stuck_out_tongue:

But Wrathion’s story did go somewhere, it went to him being humbled. He needed it. Glad to see my boy Ebonhorn step into the spotlight. Loved his character since Highmaul.

I assume you didn’t actually play the expansion? That or you did nothing other than sit inside instances.

2 Likes

I mean yeah, if you don’t engage in a story you probably don’t care about the story. Doesn’t change they had quite a bit of story.

I’m not going to say Harry Potter is bad because I only watched the first three movies while claiming Hermione has too much screen time.

1 Like

Is there going to be a full moon or something? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I will, and id state the same. Again nothing against female athletes. Those ladies work their aces off.

But it will just never reach the heights of the NBA.

1 Like