New xpack, all female leads? (Part 1)

The census and any long term population projection that doesn’t include the millions of illegal aliens in the US will likely be able to confirm what he stated.

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

1 Like

Honestly it might be easier to just kill off all the males and replace with females.

Why bother having males at all?

1 Like

They made the claim, so I was asking for them to provide the evidence.

Sad part is, there is some that actually believe that.

2 Likes

Not sure if I can even post links in here. A simple google search shows several links talking about it. There’s even an article from the beloved Pew Research Institute that someone else in here mentioned that has a study on it. Do I have to hold your hand for everything? Be a big boy and look for yourself.

Maiev:
“What do you mean I am obsessed with Illidan?! It’s not that I think about him every day and every night. Picturing his smug grin as I sharpen my glaive. Imagining how it would feel when I plunge it into his chest… right between those big disgustig tattoos… leaning in close to watch the light fade from his eyes… Oh… I’m sorry, what were you saying?”

I think she really likes him!!!

1 Like

… right until their car has a problem and they drive it to a mechanic, 90% of the time, is going to be a man to fix their car.

Or they get a water leak and they call a plumber, 90%+ of the time, it’s going to be a man.

Its sexist?

maiev was gene spliced with a nerubian confirmed

not sure if i agree with that statement, but I do think the entire I don’t need no man idea is dumb as hell. We are all humans we all need each other end of story.

Why? Are you so lazy you can’t look it up yourself? Seriously, why do you have to have others do such little things for you? What if he can’t link things? What if he has you on ignore? What if you’re just weird?

You don’t agree that the overwhelming majority of trades are populated by men?

Hahaha oh man this explains a lot. No you are wrong. The percentage we are growing per year is decreasing but the overall population is expected to continue growing. Some countries are seeing decreases but they are offset but other countries…especially India.

Here are the last couple of years and the global population according to worldometers info…weird site but matches others I have found
2024 8,161,972,572
2023 8,091,734,930
2022 8,021,407,192
2021 7,954,448,391
2020 7,887,001,292

You are way off base on this.

I think you all have actual braindeath and are incapable of handling higher philosophical thought

I don’t believe that the majority of trades have to be populated by men. I think it speaks more to a different thing happening then simply men do these jobs better.

Which seems kind of weird to me. :rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t say that “men do the jobs better”.

I said “90% of the time you call for a tradesperson, it’s going to be a man”.

Bring back the Horde!
Bring back our bois!
Bring back real storytelling!

1 Like

We were talking about video game music including C&C and Final Fantasy and Frank Klepacki’s band did a cover of One Winged Angel and I feel like more people should hear that.

I honestly do wonder why they bother having male characters at all