New Troll Customizations are lacking

I love how this thread popped up on the front page again.

Trolls need love they need beards they need blue glowing tatts golden eyes more tusks more hairstyles, more skin colors and forest/amani customization and body types.

Imagine frost tipped tusks, Amani died pink tusks and so on. Ugggg

Trolls are the most unique WoW race in my opinion we need to dive in more trolls stuff

3 Likes

Exactly, though for Forest and Frost Trolls I want to see them as an AR personally. I know its unlikely but they have a good chance to have different druid forms and possibly other goodies. Plus they’d both probably have slightly different racials.

Trolls are one of the most diverse races in WoW. A nice set of racials and heritage and heritage mounts would really sell that.

5 Likes

Hey I would want that too!

There’s already so many elf and human races it wouldn’t be wrong to have three unique and different trolls added!

3 Likes

Right?

three humans, Four elves… whats a few more trolls to round us out?

Also add in Wildhammer proper and some Frostborn dwarves. >.>

3 Likes

Definitely agree here. Heck, would be even better if we could independently choose the color of that streak!

Wish there were more tattoo options, too. At least the face/body tattoos are separated out, but still…

5 Likes

I’m here to yell for troll beards and a boat load of more customizations.

3 Likes

Beards for whatever reason seem like something they’re hesitant to add for many races. I support them for Trolls, Night Elves, Humans & others!

Also hoping we get a Forest Troll skin color with a buff option eventually.

4 Likes

Meanwhile in Pandaria…

Honestly why hasn’t someone made a Pandaren customization thread?

More troll options please though.

2 Likes

It’s great to see this thread and strolls are still getting support. Trolls need attention too and there are so many great examples in this thread.

Edit: Zandalari need their MoP blue tattoo options.

3 Likes

More options for trolls, please!

2 Likes

Trolls need more face options.
More hair styles and not more bald ones.
Scars.
Different ear options.
More accessories/ jewelry and more colors.
Tattoos in a pre-Culumbian art style, or tattoos for each loa.

Skin options for every Troll tribe in the Horde.
Better yet let all Troll tribes join the Horde.

3 Likes

It’d be nice if the Darkspear males could have at least one fully youthful face option. The female Darkspear trolls have an insanely smooth face option that has less wrinkles than any of the face options available for Nightborne females.

Also, leg/ankle adornments (jewelry, voodoo fetishes, bones) in keeping with the Darkspear’s theme would be nice since they don’t wear shoes.

3 Likes

I like this idea.

Also: Darkspear males posture needs to be fixed. Weapons and belts often vanish in to their legs and bellies.

I really wish we’d get an AR for Revantusk. Their druid forms should be based off their loa and not be Darkspear.

2 Likes

I really wish the Revantusk would be an AR.
Strangely enough the Darkspear druid tank is more fitting for Forest and Ice Trolls.
Druid forms could be so cool. That’s a aside bonus though.

Also: Trolls could need some black hair. It’s been a thing since WC2.
https://preview.redd.it/by81yf3z9gn21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=427ccb77257301647896910c761447b6096bab68

2 Likes

I miss my black haired troll from when I made my own maps in WCII

2 Likes

I want Forest Trolls, Blood Trolls, Ice Trolls, and etc.

2 Likes

Trolls can’t have black hair? This is an outrage.

1 Like

Yeah. It really is… also the no beards and no ear options…

1 Like