New Troll Customizations are lacking

This is also something I don’t understand.
They can hire students for internship to do this kind of work if they’re busy with the content.
They can delegate one person to work on these stuff and gradually add more.

But then again, since I am burned from game I can hone my 3D skills and provide stuff from fan to fans on stuff Blizz failed to deliver.

This right here. Having a Blizzard internship is sure to look good on a resume. I’m more than sure there are people looking to get into the gaming industry that would jump at the chance to prove themselves.

I mean, if I had the skill, I would do this for free, I wouldn’t even need credit for my work, I just want it in the game that badly.

3 Likes

Dear Blizzard:

Troll Beards

1 Like

If private servers can do it with ease so can u

2 Likes

Don’t stop giving more suggestions.

Let the flame of passion for the Trolls live on and show to everyone what the community of Troll players would like to have for customization options.

5 Likes

Need more trolls.

Need more beards (or any at all)
Need more tusks.
Need more body jewelry
Need more shrunken heads.

Need many things.

3 Likes

Why are beards for Trolls not an option yet?
Why don’t we get a Revantusk green skin / customization?
Why is there only only one single tusk with a broken variant?
Why is there only one tusk option with piercings?
Why didn’t Troll females get all war paint options?
Could you update the old war paints, so they are looking up to date and give them to both genders?

Different ear options, especially larger ones for females.
Also larger tusk options for females.

Important: Make it so we can see the chest of the male Trolls and belt’s don’t clip in to their body.

4 Likes

You forgot toe rings.

Stretches feet in the air wiggles toes

Could use some fuzz on our toes, if we desire it.

Wiggles toes

Idk about y’all but this thread should keep talking about them troll beards

Rastakhan has some, so why not player trolls?

3 Likes

My sub is ending in a few weeks. So im counting on y’all to keep the troll demands high!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, mon, all this. I heartily second all this.

2 Likes

I fully understand you.
We will keep the flame and fight for Troll customization alive!

Glad to read!

Trolls deserve more attention.

3 Likes

Hope we get some new troll stuff.

3 Likes

Troll beards or unsub will be permanent this is the hill I’ll die on. At least the characters in my other mmos have the facial hair they want.

2 Likes

Bumping to continue the good fight. Troll beards are a much needed customization

4 Likes

Bumping this so Blizz can see what troll folk want to see.

Give them some love Blizz!

3 Likes

I really love all the ideas listed here, trolls could use some more love! I especially am a fan of the hairstyle links you provided, I appreciate the wacky hairstyles we have but I’d love to see some fuller ones and more dread styles added in- literally all the ones you mentioned are great! I’d love to see some toe jewelry, a good example is of the golden toe claw Priestess Alun’za has - zandalari trolls could have metal colorations of it and dark spear could have a bone style claw with different shades of bone colors.
I’d love to see more face options in general & more tattoos/different tribal markings (love the face tat ideas everyone has posted)
More skin tones that are a bit darker would be amazing, we have tons of bright colors to choose from id love to see some dark/slightly grayed shades of blue, green, purple, etc
I’d love to see more heritage themed jewelry for both genders, on ears as well an option to weave jewelry into certain hairstyles (ex: bone-like dread beads or a snake dread bead that curls around the dread, different materials for beads in ponytails/any updo hairstyle, tribal feathers,etc)

4 Likes

yass more cute troll stuff

2 Likes

Support for more troll things!

2 Likes