New Troll Customizations are lacking

You think this would be a common sense addition with all the long eared races. Also all men deserve beards.

3 Likes

Indeed. It’s strange Trolls did not get any war option’s.
Vil’jin and Zul’jin could be examples and females Elves also gave Long wars. So females Trolls should be able to have Long wars too as an option.

I would love to see troll jewelry that would as mentioned in archeology as player options.
Those are:
Toe rings
War jewerly in shape of a dorn bush.

Cool would also be voodoo dolls, updatet warpaints and more voodoo options.

Of course trophies too.

3 Likes

Why no love for trolls?

2 Likes

I hope they will revisit trolls and give them the things they’re missing.

2 Likes

Me too. Trolls and Forsakens got left behind in both quantity and quality of customizations.

2 Likes

Troll love?

1 Like

There are tons of cool things they could do to expand on a voodoo theme! Blood trolls would be very cool as customization options too

1 Like

Blood troll options would be awesome. <3

1 Like

I came back after three years and trolls still have no beards.

They even added 4 new hair colors (actually one, considering the other 3 are just DK colors) and we still have no black hair

Come on guys. At least let me know if there’s something else planned alongside the heritage armor

Troll dudes needs eyebrows too. Actually, Horde males tend to forget their eyebrows overall.

Whenever that happens lets have all the Alliance Races be taller so that they will have the option to be hunched or not as well.

I want an option for Tusk colors.