New Sylvanas novel preview

Turalyon and Rohnin Windrunner is totally canon.:rofl:

10 Likes

At least within Blood Elf society :eyes::eyes::eyes: yes :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Alas that would require complex world building :skull:

That’s illegal. Youll take your two page summary of 10,000+ years of history and culture and be happy with it, Mr.

Though, right quick: Did you see this?

It sorta seemed up your alley.

4 Likes

Turalyon hasn’t been given a last name so might as well lol

5 Likes

Clearly, it is Turalyon Menethil.

He is obviously Calia’s lost child who time traveled because of Infinite Dragon shenanigans.

You mean Turalyon Prestor?

A black dragon sitting on the throne of Stormwind… again.

The Percies in England did that, too, at one point they had no male line heir and since they were a huge deal among english nobility it was made clear that whoever would marry in the family had to take the name

IIRC There’s a thing sometimes in Scandinavian families where the name taken is the least boring of the two (since almost everyone has generic “son of” names)

At least within Blood Elf society :eyes::eyes::eyes: yes :eyes::eyes::eyes:

Now the question is: will Turalyon’s elf-and-draeboo tendencies be enough to overrule that sausage fest that seems to be old Lordaeron society, or would he quietly seethe everytime an elf calls him lord Windrunner

3 Likes

Please no… don’t give Ainhin further justification.

2 Likes

He never posts anymore, anyway. Probably unsubbed.

He’ll be back. He won’t miss the reclaimation of Lordaeron.

Sylvanas will have to face off with Calia sooner or later.

1 Like

Y’all be off base here. It’s clearly Turalyon Perenolde, taking Stormwind as the new seat of Alterac. He’ll reform the Syndicate into a replacement organization of SI: 5 and become the new antagonist in the next expansion.

This is fact, canon and indisputable.

6 Likes

A lot better that he reminds her of her dead little brother than the people who were trying to 'ship them together >_>

I don’t think that will stop people from shipping them together. Some people ship the Windrunner sisters together romantically. Fandoms are weird.

1 Like

<----- -25 faith in humanity lost >_>;;

That was just Finninbas trolling.

1 Like

I want him to be a distant relative of Anduin’s on his mother’s side. And I want Alleria to take the last name. Just so we can have :

Alleria Ellerian

5 Likes

Lol I remember that

1 Like

I AM YOUR MOTHER’S COUSIN’S FORMER ROOMATE.

9 Likes

I’m not even sure. I was told there was an open gay guy who was a part of the chapter my friend had been a part of but so long as he didn’t advocate for gay issues then they didn’t care. As I mentioned before it was all very strange.