New Sylvanas novel preview

Called it, they’re going with “Anduin reminds me of my little brother who is called Little Sun” for Sylvanas

It’s gonna be m e s s y

Edit we already had the mom’s name my bad!

6 Likes

I don’t see a problem with the passage. Than again, I’m not nearly as pessimistic as half the people who post here are

9 Likes

The mothername we allready had…the problem was the unknown fathers name

Again, what’s the problem? We know his name. Not nearly the disaster anyone seems to think it is

1 Like

Someone in the wiki discord found a Tumblr post from 2020 where they suggest this specific name so lmao

1 Like

Yeah, she was already named. It’s “Lireesa.” You spelled it wrong.

4 Likes

Centering Sylvanas on Anduin, on top of Everyone Else being centered on Anduin, is exhausting

Confirming that Anduin is just like her little brother is just tedious

30 Likes

Eh. Not really. Anduin reminding sylvanas of her little brother is fine. Again, bigger issues to complain about than this.

11 Likes

Nah centering yet another Horde character on Anduin in an emotional capacity after Baine in a cringe way thanks to Golden, Saurfang during BFA, and Thrall briefly in the Maw?

It’s a weird pattern Golden keeps pushing and I’m tired of it

26 Likes

The last thing we need is sylvanas story being driven by Anduin.

22 Likes

Too late for that. Or have none of y’all been paying attention since SL launched?

Again, it’s not a big deal that y’all want to make it out to be

4 Likes

Sylvanas reflecting on Anduin of her own agency regarding her choices is very different from Sylvanas having “always” cared about Anduin (ergo the nickname) because he reminds her of her dead little brother Arthas killed

17 Likes

And where are you getting that She always cared about Anduin from?

She’s been calling him Little Lion for years

5 Likes

She also calls Genn Old Wolf. Doesn’t mean she cared about Genn for years.

You’re simply seeing something that’s not there.

2 Likes

Old Wolf isn’t a variation of a family nickname

8 Likes

What nickname did she give to Varian? Papa lion? big lion?

1 Like

You’re still reading way too much into it. I think she called Anduin Little Wolf, like once at Lordaeron.

Unless you got other very specific instances where she used it

Nope it’s always been Little Lion

With his Golden Hair and love of Light

And now we have Sylvanas fawning over a newborn bathed in sunlight with golden hair who she promises to never hurt and always protect

This is self evident

10 Likes

She called him Little Lion at Lordaeron.

Where has she called Anduin that in the past? You still haven’t answered that