New Sylvanas novel preview

I wish it was just Finninbas trolling
I’ve seen it with my own eyes >.<

Incest shipping has been a new norm since Supernatural came out. It’s in every fandom and you can’t tell people it’s gross they get super defensive, like “it’s fiction!” Incest in fiction is still wrong.

I hate to be controvercial, but, I have noticed the same people who point out Wrathion is 5, ship Anduin who is 18-19 with a woman who is over 1,000 years old, and they don’t see that as predatory.

3 Likes

Geez big sis, why are you offending people?

1 Like

I wrote “I hate to be controvercial” and my inner monologue said, “I call cap on that” :rofl:

1 Like

Shipping with Sylvannas I presume? He can’t even get Taelia to give him the time of day! and Syl doesn’t roll with the living.

And it’s not predatory unless she’s the aggressive one… which again I can’t see.

1 Like

Oh the stories Nathanos could tell…

Yikes…

4 Likes

But are you twice removed?

Twice removed, who knows a person who knows a person that knows the roommate. It’s complicated :smiley:

1 Like

So, I’ve never read a Golden book before so I want to go into this with an open mind. I have only read her short story in the Fairy Tale anthology (Lady and Child), which wasn’t my favorite, but wasn’t bad and was specifically meant to be in a mythological format.

So I hope I’ll like this. I hope I get to see more interactions with Sylvanas and her family than, say, Nathanos.

1 Like

Christie Golden turned the canceled Lord of the Clans game and made it into a Novel where the Orcs were sympathetic Characters where in the canceled game they weren’t.

She can add Nuance and Sympathetic Traits to characters! Of course she is also a Writer who limits herself to what she knows is the setting. She will follow ingame distance and scale to an insane degree. She doesn’t insert change in Locations unless Blizzard itself does!

Knaak on the other hand is willing to do the opposite!

Knaak doesn’t do much writing these days. Golden does and writes for Cutscenes as well.

The situation in the Zones of World of Warcraft will only change when the Game itself says it does!

3 Likes

When I haven’t posted in over a month and come back to see posts about me.

I was looking at that little gif for a minute, and she never made it to the other side.

Poor girl.

1 Like

Well, it was pretty boring…

She didn’t retcon the wound location. If you mean the glowing scar on her collarbone that’s where the missing soul fragment Zovaal flung back to her re-entered her body. Her frostmourne wound/scar has never been shown in the game.

2 Likes