New short story

Very on-brand to continue having the worst opinions imaginable.

2 Likes

I want the fat rich b:astard who does everything to defeat the compition. Gallywix was that. And he was middle aged. Gazlowe is an old geezer who will die soon with no legacy behind him to back his position up. He got the job to nepotism provided from Thrall.

Yeah man the guy who helped construct the Horde capital city really deserves less than the guy who was forced to join.

4 Likes

you do realize the enormous irony of arguing goblins should be awful and then saying nepotism is bad, I hope?

Nepotism is bad yes. Without Thrall Gazlowe has nothing. He needs to step his toe and die simple as that. Give back Jastor.

This man doesnt know what irony or consistency is.

I’m pretty sure he is just a baiter/troll.

4 Likes

No I simply gatekeep one of my favorite race against an awful story beat.

Seeing how you want your favorite races poetrayed makes me worry what you want for the ones you don’t like.

You’re funny dude.

1 Like

I’m more upset the chronic WC2 crankwanker made the first thread on the short story, most likely because he didn’t even read it first.

1 Like

I am glad they confirmed Noggenfogger as Steamwheedle leader. I loved him since Cataclysm and he also deserves spotlight just like Gallywix.

Its interesting that despite being confirmed as Leader of the one of the 2 largest Cartel’s, he’s not earned the title of Trade Prince - wonder what or where the distinction comes from and what makes you qualify

3 Likes

Gazlowe and Noggenfogger are both confirmed as trade princes in this short.

Marin is a great alchemist and he was the first goblin hero class back in WC 3. I like him. Hopefully he joines the Horde too.

This short story has reinforced my belief that a good subsection of Horde fans does want the Horde to remain evil, greedy and incompetent.

Like this shows a way for Goblins to remain profit driven but in a somewhat more positive way but they would prefer the destruction and short sighted “goblin way”.

2 Likes

That is the goblin way. Blizzard needs to stop humanize races that doesn’t even exist. It is not that hard. If I wanted human I made one in the creation screen but I chose the Horde to be different.

When a race full of diehard coperate shills suddenly talks about workers rights you need to worry really hard.

Erevien being “most horde players” is almost “happy healing fireballs of love” levels of dumb.

8 Likes

One of the most liked post about this short story on the general forums is a complaint about how they are making the goblins a goody goody two shoes race. You guys would know that if you left the echo chamber around here: Warcraft Short Story: "The Goblin Way" - #3 by Teylari-wildhammer

It is long over due.

Gallywix is a fun character, and exemplifies the most egregious Goblin Characteristics.

But the Playable Goblins are not that.

Hey, I love Gallywix, but the only reason he stayed in power was because Thrall said so.

That never sat well with me, anyway.

Horde Goblins should be a bit more friendly than Gallywix. If Gallywix is “peak Goblin”… maybe that is what makes Horde Goblins different.

I am fine with that story line being explored.

6 Likes

And Goblins are that too. And it was funny to play as. I want to have fun when playing a GAME not to think about real life activism that defeats corperate greed against planned state economy.

1 Like

oh no, not general discussion, the same forum that was freaking out about the beach chair being woke and ruining wow.

That whole 14 people hearting that post, half having blue backgrounds, clearly confirms your priors in a way none can argue with

6 Likes