New short story

now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Implying we’ve worn it at all to this extent.

3 Likes

how is this in any way modern social engineering?

What expansion DON’T we have to do that?

5 Likes

What expansion DON’T we have to do that?

Yeah, to claim that Thrall’s role in Cataclysm is equitable to Legion onwards is a false premise, even Malfurion played a major role in Cataclysm with the Firelands and Mount Hyjal $hit; there’s never been an expansion where Horde characters have outnumbered the Alliance in the main storyline to this extent.

“oh but the nightborne and highmountain tauren joined the h-”

Don’t care, neither were Horde at time of release.

4 Likes

The ACTUAL strategy to keep BOTH faction playerbases satisfied that anyone with half a knowledge of writing could come up with would be to simply write an alliance and Horde experience separate from each other that would inevitably tie into the main storyline, but of course Blizzard can’t do that because they’re just bad writers.

5 Likes

Threatening people with something that has been happening since legion is wild

6 Likes

Legion? Maybe I didn’t do the zone on my alliance character that has it, but I’ve quested more with Anduin on my horde remix characters than alliance ones.

3 Likes

I must agree, as a Hoede player it does not feel great to see our faction relegated to almost non existant role in this initial launch patch.

After Dalaran crashes, we dont see Horde involvement in the main stort until reinforcements arrive in the max level campaign. I dont believe that should be the case, but alas it is what it is. I hope that going forward, both factions have a presence throughout.

Even the latest trailer; it showcased Alleria, Anduin, Jaina, meanwhile Horde only has Thrall who is retreading an old storyline. Magni is a former King of the Dwarves, though he is neutral rn. And on top of that, there are a lot of other alliance characters present in the story that are not on the marketing like that, unlike the Horde.

There hasnt been a case of the Alliance feeling similar lack of presence and overwhelming Horde in a very long time.

1 Like

I actually like that Gazlowe is taking the first steps to rethinking how Goblins conduct their activities on Azeroth, because how they’ve been allowed to behave is deplorable.

I’m not a fan of the way Goblins pollute and exploit the world or how they build their gaudy, unrefined architecture like Gallywix Pleasure Palace and the Rocketway.

3 Likes

BFA literally has both factions deal with their own faction stuff. Shadowlands has Thrall do his thing with his mother and you get some update regarding Vol’jin and like it or not we get the finale of Sylvanas story.

Dragonflight has almost no faction in it sans the Dragonscale which was a joint expedition and by the time Emerald Dream comes in we end it with having most of the faciton leaders get their marvels assemble moment(and as much as I liked that scene I wish we had alot more of it)

And both Worgens/Forsaken got their city reclamation quest in Dragonflight/SL.

And in Legion we had people from various factions help our order hall.

Then by this logic neither was the Argus patch much of an Alliance once because minus the regular draenei, all the other who joined us where neutral at the time.

CHAMPION!

the Tyrande stuff for starters.

A whole patch dedicated to night elf stuff

The overwhelming amount across all class halls being alliance characters. I mean, even Shaman had alliance characters taking lead.

It’s the space goat homeworld, the actual one, not the one they stole from the orcs (how the orc homeworld is named by them I do not get) Aside from taking quests from Velen and other alliance draenai, there’s the Alleria and Turalyon, heroes of the Alliance with statues and all, stuff

5 Likes

Dude, he is just trying to make you upset…

Common Erevien L. Dude ain’t never gonna be happy about anything, just gonna scream and whine on the forums.

You mean Nobundo? He is a leader, but not the leader. That would be Thrall and Muln.

And we helped Vol’jin deal with both his revolution and his fight against the Zandalari.

Maybe the Horde should stop trying to burn Alliance stuff to the ground?

Night elves deserved better yes.

All stuff the Horde did was undone early until it was a SoO repeat.

There has never been the case of the Horde outnumbering the alliance in the story. Not even Cataclysm.

I would not presume to know what everyone feels like when they do what you said. I know I would very much like to stick to interacting with my own faction. But you seem to know everything, your Alliance Fanboy Powers have unlocked the secrets of knowing how a whole faction of players feels, so why don’t you tell me.

He is always like that. MMO champion no 1 baiter.

Which isn’t the point. The point is that “human” labor practices are based on the latter. While Goblin societies include a lot of the former. Going with the human way is a step toward making them short green humans.

1 Like

Decency and logical thinking aren’t exclusively human traits.

1 Like

humans are literal noble. Literally the first thing the narrator tells you.

What that has to do with what i said?