New Retail expansion OR Classic +

So you’re saying studios can’t get it right? But they are good at making new content that everyone wants? Lol they can’t seem to make anything anymore…

No i don’t want classic +. I just want the game to have heart and passion back into it.

Like how it use to?

Like before?

1 Like

Bruh I filtered myself out from retail.

No PvP content for years?

Vulpera and Drack-theer, straight-up the WORST races ever added to the game.

That was basically my call to stop playing retail, so I did.

Well, I went Alliance so I could avoid Vulpera and keeping playing, but the DF narrative basically cemented that I shouldn’t play retail anymore.

It’s like they don’t know whether to design for kids or adults.

Reminder they removed Garrosh saying the B-word from the Cata storyline because some kid was playing.

What is it with you classic fanbois that like to imagine retail will ‘‘fade away’’ lol

And they literally stated what he will focus on. All things warcraft. Before moving into more of the blizzard games.

1 Like

I like to imagine a WoW that isn’t shards and combines all players into one big pile… Dreamer I know…

What does that have anything to do with what I wrote lol

I wrote;

and you reply with

WHAT!? :rofl:

What I’m saying is they are out of ideas entirely and know none of their stuff is sustainable and they know it. Metzin is their emergency button. Classic is just for people to live out the good old days, and retail hasn’t been good since legion, really. Dragon flight is better than the past two, but it’s still not as good as it should be.

3 Likes

Worldbuilder :muscle:t2:

1 Like

All of it was easy mode.

4 Likes

This statement I can agree with entirely…

But what would YOU do if you could make the next game?

Why would he? He has already worked on that.

That is why it is called “classic”

1 Like

You must not have much imagination if you can’t understand how they can make new things out of old ideas… What IF they never went through the Dark Portal? Finished up old ideas that never came to fruition? What if they want to make a game they can sell to classic players?

1 Like

Care to explain what you think that is?

3 Likes

I’m not a game developer. I know what I personally want, but I know it doesn’t necessarily translate to good things for a company. I think they need to hire a professional writer.

A game built on the classic values of WoW that they have established currently. Something that pulls at nostalgia and simultaneously feels new… Keepers of Time perhaps? There are ways to do this successfully…

1 Like

Don’t bother explaining it, lol.

These people are creatively bankrupt, just like DF lore. They can’t fathom it.

I would be too if I was playing retail but still wore a basic mog, smh.

2 Likes

Do people actually know that Metzen isn’t ACTUALLY Green Jesus and won’t single-handedly make WoW into whatever it is they think they want?

3 Likes

He might make you spend gold for talent resets? Chose your words wisely…

I have no idea where they will focus, but I do hope it’s Classic +.

2 Likes