New Retail expansion OR Classic +

See, they convinced you to pay $15 a month for old content and you will sit here and convince yourself that you are getting a great deal because it is the same sub for a game you aren’t even playing but are oh so mad about right now because all you got was Cataclysm.

Umm. You obviously didnt watch the classic panel after the announcements huh

2 Likes

Yeah, either they refuse to believe SoD exists, or they like…still don’t understand it’s something different from Cataclysm lol

2 Likes

lol we get a ton more than cata

1 Like

I did watch it. Enjoy the expansion that Classic players screamed about saying that it “ruined the Vanilla game experience and removed or changed all our favorite content and we really want to go back to the old Vanilla WoW!” and was the entire impetus for wanting Classic WoW. You guys won big! You can’t even see it. You claim you want the old awesome flavor of vanilla but are now all excited for the very thing that you said ruined it. Suckered you guys right in.

Dude…you still don’t get it. Are you ignoring it to try to make people mad? They announced something entirely different that isn’t Cata.

2 Likes

LMAO. Go cry with Anduin buddy. You got a lot of time to wallow in it.

3 Likes

classic ain’t retail. We wanted classic+ and this is it, and its only the beginning. How can you want more of something without adding to it?

Naw, im enjoying you guys doing mental gymnastics to convince yourself that some how Classic Cata was EXACTLY what you all wanted when you discussed Classic+. Its amazing. Oh, but i also do like how mad you’re getting about me pointing out the truth tho.

i dont think anybody is getting mad. They announced classic cata and then they announced classic season of discovery, which is basically classic +. Its coming out very soon and they will be dedicating a team to new content. Its what we wanted

4 Likes

What’s requesting for classic+ have anything to do whether or not you like retail? Also what a well aged comment.

3 Likes

“for whatever reason?” lol dont be naive

My experience, mainly just players that can’t hack the difficulty and obviously justified vetting that takes place as a result.

I pray that all of it is kept working on. I absolutely love all the versions of wow right now under 1 sub. If i get bored ect on 1 part of the game i just play another and another. The value right now in WoWs subscription is incredibly good. I will buy the cata epic and already bought the next retail exp. I sat with my nephew and did the math. Including that and sub at full price i spend not quite $1900 in 2 years for multiple expansions of the game!!! He has 1 horse … his expense is almost $12,000 in that same timeframe to keep that horse. He loves it its his hobby like wow is mine. I don’t drink alcohol only once in a very very very blue moon so i save a ton.

I overjoyed currently with the value i get regardless of what area i may or may not like. Sooo much choice.

It probably isn’t a good idea to make bold predictions right before a bunch of stuff gets announced. That just makes you look like a fool :rofl:

3 Likes

So this Season of Discovery is what everyone was hoping for when you all talked about Classic+? There is no new story content. No new direction in the game. Just old content that they put some different mechanics in that are surface level changes and remains Cataclysm and everything that went with it. That was the classic+ of your dreams. You are too funny.

There is only one thing I want in Classic/Classic Hardcore. Guild banks.

this is pretty early stuff, it’s mostly just a bunch of concepts. IIRC they are planning a lot more, specifically adding dungeons and finishing up things that were not finished before. This is like judging the alpha of a game and asking why it isn’t finished.

There is a ton of stuff here. Nobody was expecting a new level cap and continent lol

which is exactly what you are doing by saying "This is the savior of WoW we asked for, behold, Classic Cataclysm plus some extra stuff that we aren’t actually sure what that entails at all, but muhahahah all the retail plebs were wrong! "