New Retail expansion OR Classic +

Oh man, if they do classic+ it’s going to be a CF of people crying about it.

1 Like

He probably watches over everything wow related :slightly_smiling_face:. Not just tied down to one project over the other. If they keep expanding warcraft into other genres they should have someone appointed to helping the story stay consistent and intact with each other.

1 Like

I literally don’t care you don’t play retail (none of us do)

We’re only here cause you off your rocker pretending classic is the future of the game.

3 Likes

If there’s no interest in Classic, then why’d they make Hardcore?

You cared enough to make a lvl 10 throwaway alt, just to be here to respond.

Acting like Classic + is a crazy idea?

Why’d Runescape do it, then?

Old School RuneScape got new stuff.

I swear, ya’ll are just against change, just because.

It’s not even for you, so stop talking about it, lmao.

Clearly Classic + existing is somehow cause for alarm, for you. (Probably because you’d feel invalidated if it did exist, for reasons?)

Classic already exists, and you’re fine. Relax.

1 Like

Are you trying to imply that none of that happens in classic?

And you only pretend to understand how things work.

Do you even play classic?

Yeah!

Stop being against change and be against retail and only talk about how Classic is the best!!!111

3 Likes

Gold is much harder to earn, it’s not like you can outright BUY it, you can’t.

Not in the version I’m playing.

Hardcore.

My sweet summer child.

4 Likes

I’m glad I could bring you guys together…

1 Like

I’m not playing any version of the game where tokens exist.

I didnt say anything about tokens.

1 Like

Bro is back peddling so hard all he’s got left is putting words in people’s mouths and talking smack about my forum mains level.

Big L

Not as big as Dragonflight’s poor sales and Blizzcon tickets failing to sell out.

I’m doing just fine.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?expanded=true&q=classic%20RMT

2 Likes

Guess you won’t be playing classic+ either.

There is zero chance of a classic + getting funded without token, either at launch or snuck in later.

1 Like

The idea of Classic+ scares me because I’d feel obligated to play it to get to access to whatever new story content/raids/dungeons or whatever they create for it while at the same time playing retail for the exact same reason. There’s only 24 hours in the day. Sure im retired and have like 14 hours a day to spend playing WoW, but I have alts to tend to, and mounts to farm, and M+ to do, and raiding, and most importantly aFKing in Valdrakken while I read the forums! If I had to add Classic+ to that I’d have to take away that hour of time I spend with my family to fit it in, and that just isn’t feasible. Oh, also I think it’s a ridiculous idea that what be a colossal waste of resources and cause the already slim WoW Dev team to be crunched into developing 2 games at the same time. Classic is just copy pasta of old data that gets a new coat of paint and maybe a few new doodads that take minimal development time or money. Classic+ would literally be a second fully developed WoW game and all that entails.

1 Like

I’ll still play it for a while before it’s ruined by gold-farmers, then.

WoW retail still has billions of WoD gold floating around from those Facebook-style games.

Leaving retail will never be a mistake, for anyone.

Everyone is friendly now, all edges have been smoothed out.

No decapitation, no guts being spilled, that all happens offscreen now.

Lol. Fictional racism is too much, meanwhile Baldur’s Gate 3 goes all out with it. It makes the world more believable. Too much here, apparently.

Below, every single one of these MMORPGs was fun, and died because of WoW.

Retail WoW needs to hurry up and die, so something better can take its place. Hopefully with less furries.

Immersion was UTTERLY shattered years ago.

I play Classic because it’s cohesive, among other things.

Quite a rugpull to have a game about non-stop war, only to switch gears into being a fluffer collection game about talking about your emotions and forgiveness.

Classic is just moreso what Warcraft was originally about.

I don’t know what the hell it’s about, now. Only that marketing to furries works well apparently.

You can try to change the subject as much as you want but this isn’t about your personal views on where the game is.

This all started because you were acting like classic has more people playing it and is the future of the game.

Which it isn’t the case, no matter how much you hate retail and no matter much you miss the good ole days and no matter how much you want to attack furries (think you might be projecting honestly dude)

2 Likes

I do admit… the Furrie stuff is kinda creepy… :thinking:

1 Like

I’m not a furry, I just think bestiality is gross.

And ofc there’s a ton of overlap between those two communities, often to to the point where furries themselves have to distance themselves from other furries, or denounce them for having done something awful.

I’ve been on the internet for a while Skalpy, I know and I’ve heard lol. There’s a dark underbelly to all communities.

I love animals, but being one is another issue entirely.

You do seem rather fixated on this topic, maybe you should talk to someone about it.

3 Likes